You can prepare many different dishes with tofu and get spectacular results. In this case, it will be useful to prepare delicious scrambled eggs! Super easy to make, it solo take you about 10 minutes to prepare a different and delicious dish!
Scrambled “Eggs” [Vegan]
- 14 ounces of firm tofu
- 6 spring onions
- 8 mushrooms
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Pepper and black salt flakes and petals
- Wash the vegetables well.
- Pour oil in the pan and heat. Cut the spring onions and add them to the pan, sautée for a few minutes.
- Cut the mushrooms and cut the cherry tomatoes in half. Crumble the tofu with your hands and add everything to the pan. Then add the soy sauce or tamari and the turmeric. Sautée for 5-8 minutes.
- After that time, add the fresh spinach. Stir for a couple of minutes and that’s it!
- Serve and add black pepper and black salt flakes and petals to give it a special touch and flavor.