Cookies for breakfast? You heard that right! These amazing cookies will be the best way to start your day.
Blueberry Breakfast Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup of fresh blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- In food processor, combine dry ingredients and pulse a few times. add in the tahini, pulse until combined. Add the lemon juice and maple syrup. The dough should feel moist and pinch together.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal parts, then divide each part in two, shape into flattened rounds. Dot the top with a few blueberries, as many as you’d like.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake for 14 minutes.
- Cool on sheet. Will keep in tightly covered container at room temp for a few days, after which, put in fridge.