Plant-Based Burgers. Like lots of others, BarBend doesn’t see this trend slowing down. Neither do we! The rise of the Impossible Burger and Beyond Beef have just begun. It debuted at Red Robin, Applebee’s, Burger King, White Castle, Disney, Fatburger and across various grocery stores, universities and countries in 2019. This bleeding meat is taking over the beef market, and will soon debut a meatless pork product! Check out these plant-based recipes:
- 15 Homemade Plant-Based Burgers You Must Make!
- 15 High-Protein Black Bean Veggie Burgers
- 25 Plant-Based Sliders!
- Ultimate Guide to Vegan Sandwiches, Wraps, and Sliders!
- How to Make the Perfect Veggie Burger Patty: No More Falling Apart!
Cauliflower as meat. We love a cauliflower as meat substitute! Cauliflower is good enough to stand on its own, and to be used as a substitute for pizza crust, buffalo wings and rice! Check out our cauliflower recipes:
- Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 15 Plant-Based Creative Cauliflower Recipes!
- ‘Cheesy’ Whole Roasted Cauliflower [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Indian Cauliflower Rice [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Cauliflower Shawarma Tacos [Vegan]
- 15 Delicious Homemade Cauliflower Entrees
- Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Pizza Base [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 10 Cauliflower Recipes to Keep on Hand for Every Type of Craving
- Tahini-Roasted Cauliflower With Lemony Herb Oil [Vegan]
- Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Buffalo Cauliflower Mac [Vegan]
- Sheet Pan Cauliflower With Crispy Onions and Caper-Parsley Vinaigrette [Vegan]
- Tempeh Bacon [Vegan]
- Tempeh Meatballs [Vegan]
- 26 Tempting Tempeh Recipes You’ll Love
- 5 Tips for Making Amazing Tempeh Dishes
- Queso Tempeh Taco Salad [Vegan]
- Tempeh Cubano Sandwich [Vegan]
- Butternut Squash Tacos With Tempeh Chorizo [Vegan]
- Tempeh Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, and Avocado Grilled Cheese [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Tempeh Meatball Subs with Roasted Veggie Marinara and Homemade Buns [Vegan]
- Sweet Pineapple Tempeh Stir Fry [Vegan]
- Pecan-Crusted Tempeh Cutlets [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Oat milk’s popularity will continue! This popular beverage also made the Uber Eats list. Companies like Quaker, Silk, Califia, Perry’s, Starbucks, Elmhurst and more all launched oat milk products in 2019. Obsessed With Oat Milk? Here’s How You Can Make Your Own At Home!. Below are some more homemade recipes for you:
West African Foods
- Easy Baked Cassava Chips [Vegan]
- Spicy West African Chickpea and Kale Curry [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 15 Amazing Amaranth-Based Recipes!
- West African Peanut Stew [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Teff-Tastic Recipes: 10 Recipes With This Ancient Grain
- Teff Ethiopian-Style Stew [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Benefits of Cassava Root, A Great Gluten-Free Alternative + Recipes
- 15 Delicious Ways to Cook Okra!
- Jollof Rice: West African Rice With Harissa and Baharat [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Foods at Home!
Reducing your meat intake, eating more veggies and plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects. Learn about some Common Health Concerns That May Disappear Once You Ditch Dairy and 10 Calcium Supplements For Healthy Living on a Dairy-Free and 10 Carrageenan-Free Non-Dairy Products!
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, plant-based, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.