Sliders are perfect for your Fourth of July barbecue because they’re so easy to make you can make a few different varieties! These mini burgers are all plant-based and featured on the Food Monster App!
These Mini Black Bean Burgers With Garlic Basil Cream Sauce by Alena Grahn are packed with protein! Stack them up with avocado and greens for a healthy sandwich!
This BBQ Chickpea Sliders With Pineapple Slaw by the Frugal Vegan is tangy, meaty, and so hearty! These are best served with this pineapple slaw to add just the right amount of sweetness and crunch for an irresistible summery dish!
These Bean and Veggie Sliders Topped With Mango, Chili, and Garlic Dressing by Julia Ott are so vibrant! The bean and vegetable patties are topped with a creamy garlic and chili sauce and some slices of fresh mango to finish off the burger.
These Smoky BBQ Mango Jackfruit Sliders by Gabrielle St. Claire are a little smokey and a little sweet! They’re bursting with lightly sweet, slightly spicy flavor and perfectly paired with fresh, crunchy jalapeño slaw.
These Hoppin’ John Sliders With Smoky Lemon Aioli Sauce and Sautéed Greens by Annie Oliverio are honestly show-stopping! Just pair with some french fries for the perfect meal!
Source: Cauliflower Steak Sliders
These Pulled Carrot Sliders With Peach Barbecue Sauce by Gabrielle St. Claire feature a homemade barbecue sauce and slaw! Carrots are shredded and then roasted to soften them up, tossed in a spicy and sweet barbecue sauce, then stacked with crisp slaw between two buns.
These Buffalo Cauliflower Sliders With Blue Cheese Sauce by Gabrielle St. Claire are hearty and stacked up high! Spicy baked Buffalo cauliflower is sandwiched between a fluffy bun and topped with a crunchy slaw in vegan blue cheese dressing.
Source: BBQ Portobello Pretzel Sliders
These Carolina BBQ Jackfruit Sliders With Apple Slaw by Megan Sadd are sweet, savory, and tangy! Tenderized jackfruit is slathered in mustard-style BBQ sauce, topped with tangy-sweet apple slaw avocado, and then neatly piled into soft buns.
Source: 1-Ingredient Beet Sliders
The sauce on these Black Soybean Sliders With Chipotle-Avocado-Lime Sauce by Rachel Hanawalt is the main event! These little burgers are perfect when served with a big stack of vegetable fries.
These BBQ Black Bean Ball Sliders on Homemade Rolls by Casey Muir Taylor can be eaten as sandwiches or as meatballs! They’re meaty and flavorful, but totally customizable according to what spices you like.
Source: Beluga Lentil Mushroom Sliders
These Protein-Packed Mediterranean Beet Sliders are stacked up high! Chickpeas, eggplant, and tahini join with beets and quinoa to make a fusion burger that’s absolutely out of this world!
Source: Chickpea Salad Sliders
Don’t feel like grilling? Prepare the filling for these Chickpea Salad Sliders by Trine Rask the night before and have your guests assemble their sammies themselves! Cilantro, vegan mayonnaise, and chickpeas combine for the perfect little sandwiches!
If you need something a little more gourmet, try these Walnut Falafel Sliders With Pickled Beet and Lemon Mayo by Becky Cotter! Fancy, simple, and super summery!
These Mini Coriander and Lime Burgers With Hazelnut Crust by Katie Culpin and Josh Bailey are a whole lot of wow! The patties are spiced with fragrant coriander and lime zest and then finished with a crunchy hazelnut crust.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.