These Buffalo cauliflower sliders take Buffalo bites to the next level. How do you improve on what's near-perfection? Turn it into a sandwich. Spicy baked Buffalo cauliflower is sandwiched between a fluffy bun and topped with a crunchy slaw in vegan blue cheese dressing. Whether you serve these for dinner or just at a party, they're guaranteed to be a sure-fire win.
Buffalo Cauliflower Sliders With Blue Cheese Sauce [Vegan]
For the Cauliflower Sliders:
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup white or whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower (chopped into medium/large portions)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Buffalo sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 6-8 buns
For the Blue Cheese Slaw:
- 1/2 cup vegan blue cheese
- 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup white cabbage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°. Cut cauliflower into bite-sized pieces discarding the core.
- Combine almond milk, flour, garlic powder, pepper, and olive oil in a large bowl. Create a separate bowl with the panko.
- Dip the pieces into the batter (let any excess drip off), then coat in panko, place on a foil-lined pan, and bake 15 minutes.
- Melt Buffalo sauce with butter on the stove or in the microwave. Remove from the oven and gently toss cauliflower in the Buffalo sauce. Generously coat the cauliflower, but don't soak. Place back on the pan and bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender-crisp.
- To assemble the slaw, chop and throw together all the ingredients. Top the cauliflower pieces with slaw and serve. Serve with carrots and celery.