Beet is one of those extremely versatile veggies that you can make a hundred different ways and it still surprises you. Well, it turns out, if you boil it with spices and then slice and grill to make a crust, it makes a perfectly good patty. Serve these little sliders with your favorite greens and enjoy!
1-Ingredient Beet Sliders [Vegan]
- 4 mini burger buns
- 4 small beets
- 1 bay leaf
- A pinch each of peppercorns, dried thyme, dried dill, and oregano
- Condiments of your choice
- Boil the beets together with the spices.
- After they are boiled, peel them and cut a thick slice right from the middle part of each one. Save the leftovers for future meals.
- Sear those slices (in a pan or on a grill) until you get a little charring and a nice crust.
- Add your favorite condiments to assemble your slider.
- Beet Recipes
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
Dennis Hedegreen ❤️❤️