These cassava chips are super addicting! Crispy yet soft in the middle, they are a delicious alternative to the traditional potato chip. And their thick size make it easy to dip without breaking!
Easy Baked Cassava Chips [Vegan]
- 1 big yuca or cassava root, peeled and sliced into thick chips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss the cassava chips in grapeseed oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Lay flat on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper, do not overlap the chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip, and bake for another 5-10 minutes until the bottoms are golden.