Getting tired of making the same sandwiches and wraps for lunch? There are so many different ways to use meat replacements like tofu, tempeh, and seitan in combination with veggies and sauces to make a variety of sandwiches. There are so many combinations that you couldn’t possibly exhaust them. We’ve got you covered with more than enough recipes. We’ve gathered over 100 different vegan sandwich, wrap, and slider recipes from the Food Monster App. Enjoy!
1. 15 Homemade Sandwiches and Spreads
The weather is finally warm again, and it is time to adjust our palates! There is something special about pairing our meals with the warm air. We can all take part in the outdoor festivities once again with picnics! We put together a delicious list of some picnic essentials, including sweet and savory sandwiches and spreads. Take a look at these delicious Homemade Sandwiches and Spread recipes!
2. 15 Scrumptious Veggie Sandwiches
Source: 15 Scrumptious Veggie Sandwiches
If sandwiches were a lunchbox staple of yours growing up, then you’re probably familiar with some of the classics, like ham and cheese, bologna, and more. But if you’re trying to cut back on meat and cheese, the standard peanut butter and jelly or hummus and avocado sandwich might leave you wanting a little more. Sure, you can pick up vegan versions of your favorite cold cuts, but maybe you want to try something new. With a little bit of creativity, you can create flavorful, satisfying veggie-based sandwiches and wraps without meat or cheese. Try these 15 Scrumptious Veggie Sandwiches!
3. 10 Easy Grilled Veggie Sandwiches For Summer
Crispy, smoky grilled marks on your bread just add so much flavor to a sandwich! Plus the contrast between the texture of the crunchy bread and the warm, gooey filling is so satisfying! You must try these 10 Easy Grilled Veggie Sandwiches this summer!
4. 15 Chickpea Sandwiches You Should Try For Lunch
Chickpeas are underrated! It’s perfect to use in… any dish really, to get some more protein. You can bake them in a lot of spices, mash them into a spread, or just add them as they are to any stew. Or, you can use them in your sandwich! Here are 15 recipes using chickpeas in sandwiches to give you a healthy, high-protein, and delicious lunch alternative.
5. 10 Light And Easy Veggie Summer Sandwiches
Making a fantastic sandwich is truly an art form. Often, we settle for boring bread, cheeses, and lettuce. Yes, they’re thoughtless to create and easy to assemble, but you don’t need to get in a sandwich rut this summer. Try these 10 Light And Easy Veggie Summer Sandwich recipes for your next picnic or office desk lunch.
6. Popular Sandwiches From Around the World Made Vegan
Whether you refer to them as hoagies, subs, or grinders, sandwiches are some of the most widely popular foods available — and every culture and region has its beloved iteration. You might be a breakfast-sandwich fiend (nothing beats a tofu scramble in between bread), a tried-and-true enthusiast (we wouldn’t turn our noses up to PB&Js and plant-based BLTs in the afternoon), or a staunch supporter of your region’s famed classics. We won’t judge. We’re just here to celebrate other nations’ favorite sandwiches — and make them plant-based, of course! Check out these Popular Sandwiches From Around the World Made Vegan!
7. Let’s Get Messy With These Sloppy Joe Recipes
There is something so utterly satisfying about messy food like a tasty vegan sloppy joe. Just because you’re cutting out meat doesn’t mean you have to skimp on flavor. We’ve got you covered with a variety of interesting vegan sloppy joe recipes to try out. Grab your napkins and Get Messy With These Sloppy Joe Recipes!
8. Forget Cold Cuts – 15 Veggie Sandwiches That are Warm and Delicious
Everyone loves a good sandwich. Unfortunately, many of us are only familiar with sandwiches when they’re packed with slices of meat and cheese, so when you’re trying to eat more plant-based foods, it’s tough to know where to begin. The good news is that you can enjoy a yummy sandwich packed with mouthwatering ingredients without the meat with these 15 Veggie Sandwiches That are Warm and Delicious!
9. 15 Incredible Veggie Sandwiches You Will Want to Stuff Your Face With
There’s something comforting and delicious about holding a sandwich in your hands – not just any sandwich, of course – but one that’s packed full of amazing, mouthwatering ingredients. There’s no limit to what you can put into a sandwich. Think of the bread as a blank canvas on which you can paint an edible masterpiece worthy of stuffing your face. Try these 15 Incredible Veggie Sandwiches!
10. 15 Drool-Worthy Vegan Sandwiches You’ll Need Both Hands to Hold
Get out your largest plates and a ton of napkins because we’ve got some hoagie ideas for you. You may be asking: just what is a hoagie? A hoagie is a sandwich that usually has meat, cheese, vegetables, sauce, and seasonings, all on a long roll of Italian or French bread. You may also know this sandwich as a grinder, a torpedo, a hero, or a sub. Try these 15 Drool-Worthy Vegan Sandwiches You’ll Need Both Hands to Hold!
11. 10 Melty, Stretchy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches That are Dairy-Free
Grilled cheese is probably most people’s favorite sandwich. The simple combination of cooked bread and cheese has been eaten since ancient times and is loved all around the world. The original grilled cheese that Americans ate was an open-faced sandwich made under the broiler. The next time you’re craving it, try one of these 10 Melty, Stretchy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches That are Dairy-Free!
12. 20 Super Veggie Sandwiches and Wraps for Summer
Everyone loves sandwiches! It’s true – a study found that approximately half of Americans over 20 years old eat one sandwich per day! Ever since the 4th Earl of Sandwich asked for his meat to be tucked between two slices of bread back in the 18th century, sandwiches have been considered the best invention since…well, sliced bread. Sandwiches are fast and easy to make, they are portable and easy to eat. You get to eat a whole meal inside two slices of bread or rolled up in a wrap. They can be as simple as PB&J or an exotic gourmet sandwich – the combinations of bread, fillings, and toppings are infinite. They can be hot or cold, cooked or raw, hearty or light. Try these 20 Super Veggie Sandwiches and Wraps for Summer!
13. Gooey Grilled Cheese, Meatball Subs, and Refreshing Wraps: 31 Delicious Vegan Sandwich Recipes
One of the greatest and most beloved of all meals is none other than the sandwich. Everyone loves sandwiches from simple grilled cheese sandwiches to gourmet sandwiches, from six-ingredient heroes to wraps and warm, melty paninis. These 31 Delicious Vegan Sandwich Recipes include Gooey Grilled Cheese, Meatball Subs, and Refreshing Wraps!
14. 15 of our Most Delectable Vegan Wrap Recipes
Americans love sandwiches — that much is true. Sandwiches are so popular in the States that there have been actual scientific studies conducted to try and pin down exact statistics of how many sandwiches we as a nation consume on average per day. Did you know that on any given day, 47 percent of all adults in America will consume at least one sandwich? While sandwiches are a clear mainstay in American diets, we here at One Green Planet have a serious culinary love affair with the sandwich’s equally delicious sister: the wrap! Wraps are essentially what would happen if you dug out all of the deliciousness stuffed inside of two sandwich slices and instead wrapped them up in some sort of edible carb. Here are 15 of our Most Delectable Vegan Wrap Recipes!
15. 25 Plant-Based Sliders
Sliders are perfect any time of year, but especially for your Fourth of July barbecue because they’re so easy to make you can make a few different varieties! These 25 Plant-Based Sliders are all plant-based and delicious!
Looking for more ultimate vegan guides? Check these out:
- Ultimate Guide to Homemade Seasoning and Spice Blends for Flavorful Vegan Cooking!
- Improve Your Culinary Skills With This Ultimate Guide to Avoiding Common Cooking and Baking Mistakes
- The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Meats and Meat Substitutes
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.