During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you an antioxidant meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Whole Grain Blueberry Pancakes
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing pancakes to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Whole Grain Blueberry Pancakes by Christina Bedetta
- Lunch: Beet Chickpea Cakes With Mint and Lemon Zest Sauce by Karen Sheer
- Dinner: White Bean and Kale Soup by Rebecca Blackwell
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles by Petra Vogel
Image Source: Watermelon-Sorghum Salad With Blackberry Vinaigrette
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious breakfast oatmeal to amazing dark chocolate brownies for dessert, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Strawberry Lemon Ricotta Oatmeal by Lauren Smith
- Lunch: Watermelon-Sorghum Salad With Blackberry Vinaigrette from Gluten-Free Grains by Quelcy Kogel
- Dinner: Artichoke and Walnut Pesto Pie by Valentina Chiappa
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate Brownie by Julia Verkuil & Ellen Landman
Image Source: Slow Cooker Atomic Pecan Loaf
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to a frozen tart that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Pecan Blueberry Muffins by Robin Runner
- Lunch: Goji and Wild Rice Bowl by Nikki and Zuzana
- Dinner: Slow Cooker Atomic Pecan Loaf from The Vegan Slow Cooker by Kathy Hester
- Dessert: Frozen Blueberry Tart by Quelcy Kogel
Image Source: Spinach Rice
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness like a french toast breakfast and tasty rice for lunch!
- Breakfast: Nutty Pecan French Toast from Vegan Cooking In Your Air Fryer by Kathy Hester
- Lunch: Spinach Rice from Clean Enough by Katzie Guy-Hamilton
- Dinner: Lentil and Beet Meatballs With Pasta by Jyothi Rajesh
- Dessert: Blackberry Almond Thumbprint Cookies by Angelina Papanikolaou
Image Source: Raw Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cake
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious scone for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and will give you leftovers for the weekend!
- Breakfast: Protein Scones With Blackberry Chia Jam by Vicky Coates
- Lunch: Herbed Kale Fritters With Citrus Tahini by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dinner: Spinach Pesto Pasta With Almond Parmesan by Harriet Porterfield
- Dessert: Raw Chocolate Caramel Pecan Cake by Emily von Euw
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!