So this brownie totally contains sugar, and even vegan butter! But it also contains tahini, and chocolate, and superfruit berries which are products that are totally good for you!
Dark Chocolate Brownie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Dark Chocolate Brownie [Vegan]
- 2 1/2 cups dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup vegan butter
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 2 1/2 cup oat milk
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 5 tablespoons cacao powder
- pinch ground vanilla
- 3 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup mixed superfruit berries such as goji, inca, mul, and cranberry
How to Prepare Dark Chocolate Brownie [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 360ºF and line a deep oven dish with baking paper. Add a little bit of water to a pan and cover with a metal bowl. Break the chocolate in pieces and add to the bowl together with the vegan butter.
- Give it a stir and melt the chocolate completely (make sure not to get any water into the chocolate, that will ruin the mixture). Mix the flour, baking soda, sugar, cacao powder, ground vanilla and one tablespoon of the pumpkin seeds.
- Add the oat milk, tahini and melted chocolate and mix well. Add the batter to the oven dish and top with the berries and rest of the pumpkin seeds. Place the brownie in the oven for 25 minutes on 360ºF.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.