Do you love healthy chocolate truffles? This vegan easy healthy chocolate avocado truffle recipe is sure to become a favorite in your home. They are so delicious!
Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles [Vegan]
- 1 ripe avocado
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (separated)
- Pit the avocado and mash the flesh until completely smooth and lump free.
- Melt the chocolate in either the microwave or on the stove, taking care not to burn it. Once melted, stir in the mashed avocado, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cocoa powder until thoroughly combined.
- Place the truffle mixture in the fridge for 30-40 minutes and let cool until partially set.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to make the truffles and form balls with your hands (makes 12). Roll in the remaining 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.