During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you a low-carb meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Teriyaki Glazed Tofu Steaks
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing customization potential and serious flavor!
- Breakfast: Homemade Coconut Greek Yogurt by Karen Kitto
- Lunch: Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps by Bianca Scartabello
- Dinner: Teriyaki Glazed Tofu Steaks by Maya Sozer
- Dessert: Raw Coconut-Pecan Cocoa Bites by Amy Height
Image Source: Pomegranate Beet Citrus Smoothie
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious smoothie to raspberry chocolates, Tuesday is all about tastiness – and you’ll even enjoy fried rice that’s low-carb. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Pomegranate Beet Citrus Smoothie by Viktoria Radichkova
- Lunch: Cheesy Cashew Cream Stuffed Figs With a Salad by Katharina Boden
- Dinner: Cauliflower and Kale Fried Rice by Rachel Carr
- Dessert: Raspberry Cream Filled Chocolates by Nissrine Boufawaz
Image Source: Creamy Tomato Soup
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to these peanut butter cups that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week (but you might find yourself wanting to eat them all in one sitting)!
- Breakfast: Protein Açaí and Red Currant Breakfast Bowl by Robin Runner
- Lunch: Creamy Tomato Soup by The Living Kitchen, Tamara Green and Sarah Grossman
- Dinner: Bok Choy Namul: Korean Bok Choy by Julie Park
- Dessert: Super Versatile Chocolate Almond Butter Cups by Sarah Pether
Image Source: Blistered Cauliflower With Asian Cilantro Pesto
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness from tofu scramble to an incredible low-carb pasta, and more!
- Breakfast: Chili Masala Tofu Scramble by Kinda Vegan
- Lunch: Blistered Cauliflower With Asian Cilantro Pesto by Soe Thein
- Dinner: Skillet Zucchini Ribbon Pasta With Herbed Ricotta by Emma D’Alessandro
- Dessert: Chocolate Avocado Mousse by Christina Bedetta
Image Source: Tahini Popsicles
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday with an incredible fried ‘egg’ breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and a great way to head into the weekend!
- Breakfast: Runny Fried ‘Egg’ by Nancy Montuori
- Lunch: Zucchini Ribbon and Caramelized Hearts of Palm Salad by Tori Cooper
- Dinner: Tahini-Roasted Cauliflower With Lemony Herb Oil by Maikki Vasala
- Dessert: Tahini Popsicles by Great Vegan Meals for the Carnivorous Family by Amanda Logan
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for both Android and iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!