If you’ve ever tried tahini caramel, you’ll know where I’m going with these popsicles. They’re nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and just so easy to make; the perfect little anytime frozen snack everyone can enjoy.
Tahini Popsicles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 (14 ounce) can full fat coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or coconut syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Combine the coconut milk, banana, tahini, maple syrup, vanilla and salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 4 to 6 hours or until set.