During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you a raw meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Mango Lime Cabbage Tacos
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues!
- Breakfast: Raw Chocolate and Nutmeg Biscotti by Emily von Euw
- Lunch: Mango Lime Cabbage Tacos by Nikki and Zuzana
- Dinner: Cauliflower and Kale Fried Rice by Rachel Carr
- Dessert: Raw Peppermint Brownies by Marquis Matson
Image Source: Raw Sushi Rolls With Sunflower Seed ‘Rice’
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious smoothie to perfect pecan bites, Tuesday is all about tastiness!
- Breakfast: Goji Berry and Ginger Smoothie by Nikki and Zuzana
- Lunch: Caesar Salad by Mariko Sakata
- Dinner: Raw Sushi Rolls With Sunflower Seed ‘Rice’ by Gabriella Hose and Joe Furini
- Dessert: Raw Coconut-Pecan Cocoa Bites by Amy Height
Image Source: Raw Dark Chocolate Brownies
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to these brownies that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: Key Lime Pie Smoothie Bowl by Mariko Sakata
- Lunch: Raw Taco Gorilla Wraps by Akshata Sheelvant
- Dinner: Raw Spaghetti Aglio e Olio by Mariko Sakata
- Dessert: Raw Dark Chocolate Brownies by Kaylee Pauley
Image Source: Raw Chocolate Energy Bars
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday!
- Breakfast: Raw Chocolate Energy Bars by Sirke Reivo
- Lunch: Carrot Ginger Soup With Curried Raisin Relish by Nikki and Zuzana
- Dinner: Raw Zucchini Tomato Lasagna With Cashew Herb Cheese by Emily von Euw
- Dessert: Mini Margarita Cheesecakes by Sophia DeSantis
Image Source: Raw Vanilla Donuts With Blueberry Glaze
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday with a delicious donut breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that will leave you with leftovers for the weekend!
- Breakfast: Raw Vanilla Donuts With Blueberry Glaze by Harriet Porterfield
- Lunch: Kelp Noodle Chili Salad by Nikki Stokes
- Dinner: Raw Candy-Striped Beet Ravioli by Rachel Hanawalt
- Dessert: Raw Snickers Cake by Judy Moosmueller
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for both Android and iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!