This recipe is rich in amino acids, chlorophyll, enzymes, omega 3 fatty acids, magnesium, iron, amino acids, folic acid and lots of other nutrients—it is a total body beauty recipe, meaning it’s great for your hair, skin, eyes, balancing weight and more!
Raw Taco Gorilla Wraps [Vegan]
- 1 cup soaked Walnuts
- 1 cup finely shredded Cauliflower
- 3-5 soaked Sun-Dried Tomatoes (for umami flavor)
- 3 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne powder
- 2-3 teaspoons home-made Salsa
- Salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients (except the salsa) in a grinder and grind to a coarse consistency. This becomes the filling for the wrap.
- Take one collard green with the dark edge facing down on your cutting board. Trim off the stem and up about two inches into the leaf.
- Place about 1/4–1/3 cup of the nut meat mixture in the middle of the leaf.
- Top with some salsa.
- To assemble, roll up burrito style. Fold one of the long ends in, and then both the end pieces, and then the other long way, tucking in firmly. Place with the folded edge down on your cutting board, and slice firmly into two pieces on the diagonal.