Swapping regular spaghetti with zucchini noodles, or zoodles, makes this dish a healthy, yet delicious option! Pasta aglio e olio is extremely simple and requires only 5 basic ingredients - pasta, garlic, chili, olive oil and salt! That's all you need to create this incredible dish!
Raw Spaghetti Aglio e Olio [Vegan]
- 4 zucchini
- 2 Tablespoons garlic infused cold pressed olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon coconut sugar (optional)
- Some dried sliced garlic for garnish (optional)
- Spiralize your zucchini into noodle form.
- Transfer the zucchini pasta into a large bowl.
- Smash the garlic clove well and mince fine.
- Add in the garlic infused olive oil, minced garlic, chili flakes, salt, and coconut sugar (optional) and toss well.
- Garnish with dried garlic slices (optional) and serve immediately.