This raw kelp noodle chili salad is a quick, easy and delicious way to start using kelp noodles. It takes barely 10 minutes to pull together, and you can be soaking any remaining “sea” taste out of your kelp noodles while you chop your veggies, so it’s efficient as well.
Kelp Noodle Chili Salad [Vegan, Raw]
- 1/2 cup kelp noodles
- 1 tablespoon red capsicum, sliced
- 1 teaspoon spring onions, sliced
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 1/2 leaf kale, finely shredded
- 1/8 avocado, sliced
- 2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- Place kelp noodles in a bowl of clean water and let them soak for about 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Prepare vegetables and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Drain the kelp noodles and add to the vegetables.
- Drizzle the sweet chili sauce over the top and toss until everything is well mixed and coated.