This creamy vegan zucchini lasagna isn't just delicious, but healthy! It's made with zucchini, tomatoes, cashews, spinach, olive oil and some spices. So easy to make! The flavors are fresh and tasty, so it's the perfect recipe for summer. Serve it at a small dinner party and everyone will be impressed with how beautiful and delicious it is. Try making this vegan zucchini lasagna––it's going to be one of your new favorite recipes!
Raw Zucchini Tomato Lasagna With Cashew Herb Cheese [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Lasagna:
- 1 zucchini
- 5 tomatoes
- Olive oil, Himalayan salt, black pepper and coriander
- 1 cup spinach leaves
For the Cashew Herb Cheese:
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 cup water (more or less, as needed)
- Dash of turmeric, paprika, and coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 garlic clove
- To marinate the zucchini and tomatoes: slice the zuke into thin strips on a mandolin, and chop the tomatoes. Rub them in oil and spices and put in the dehydrator for 1-3 hours, or in the oven at the lowest temperature.
- To make the cheese: blend everything until smooth and very thick.
- To assemble: layer slices of tomato, zucchini and spinach with cheese. Sprinkle with cilantro and coriander.