During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you a high iron meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Protein-Packed Breakfast Quinoa Bowl
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with a powerhouse breakfast to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Protein-Packed Breakfast Quinoa Bowl by Jesse Lane Lee
- Lunch: Lentil Tacos by Lan Pham Wilson
- Dinner: Navy Bean Soup With Crispy Kale by Lisa Dawn Angerame
- Dessert: Beet and Chocolate Mousse Cake by Krisztina Berta
Image Source: Buffalo Tofu Pizza With Vegan Ranch
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious breakfast smoothie to amazing chocolate bars for dessert, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Green Smoothie by Julie Zimmer
- Lunch: Buffalo Tofu Pizza With Vegan Ranch by Taavi Moore
- Dinner: Chickpea Lentil Coconut Curry by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezensek
- Dessert: Sugar-Free Puffed Quinoa and Cacao Nib Chocolate Bars by Annie Oliverio
Image Source: Tofu Pad See Ew
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to apricot bars that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week (but you might find yourself wanting to eat them all in one sitting)!
- Breakfast: Paleo Granola by Taryn Fitz-Gerald
- Lunch: Carrot and Kale Quinoa Patties by Judy Moosmueller
- Dinner: Tofu Pad See Ew from 30-Minute Vegan Dinners by Megan Sadd
- Dessert: Apricot Bars by Emma Porter
Image Source: Dark Chocolate Brownie
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness from an amazing tofu scramble to tasty brownies, and more!
- Breakfast: Cheesy Garlic and Onion Tofu Scramble by Christina Bedetta
- Lunch: Quinoa Salad With Turmeric Tahini Dressing from Spice Spice Baby by Kanchan Koya PhD
- Dinner: Cauliflower and Kale Fried Rice by Rachel Carr
- Dessert: Dark Chocolate Brownie by Julia Verkuil & Ellen Landman
Image Source: Spinach Pesto Pasta With Almond Parmesan
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious quiche for breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and will be your favorite new treat!
- Breakfast: Sun-Dried Tomato Olive and Veggie Quiche by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman
- Lunch: Curried Red Rice, Broccoli and Chickpea Salad by Amarilis Moldes
- Dinner: Spinach Pesto Pasta With Almond Parmesan by Harriet Porterfield
- Dessert: 3-Ingredient Dark Chocolate by Mitra Shirmohammadi
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!