During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plans are here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App – with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
This week, we’re bringing you a low-fat meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Sweet Potato Waffles
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing customization potential and serious flavor – and low-fat wings are totally possible! Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Sweet Potato Waffles by Stephanie Davies
- Lunch: Oil-Free Spicy Buffalo Tofu Wings by Annie Markowitz
- Dinner: Healthy Polenta Pizza by Karlijn Wever
- Dessert: Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips by Nicole Dunai
Image Source: Smoky Sweet Potato Bisque
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious breakfast casserole to amazing burgers, Tuesday is all about tastiness – and you’ll even enjoy low-fat ice cream sandwiches. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Oil-Free Breakfast Casserole With Hash Brown Crust by The China Study Family Cookbook
- Lunch: Smoky Sweet Potato Bisque by Susan Edelman
- Dinner: 5-Ingredient Spicy Black Bean Jalapeno Burgers by Michele Elizabeth
- Dessert: Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Sandwiches by Emily von Euw
Image Source: Oil-Free Instant Pot Paella
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to apple cider popsicles that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week (but you might find yourself wanting to eat them all in one sitting)!
- Breakfast: Oven-Baked Oatmeal For One by Christina Bedetta
- Lunch: Veggie Grain Bowls With Crispy Parm Roasted Chickpeas and Spicy Ranch by Tori Cooper
- Dinner: Oil-Free Instant Pot Paella by Molly Patrick
- Dessert: Apple Cider Popsicles by Hannah Teson
Image Source: Baked Falafel
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness from banana bread breakfast muffins to an unbelievable gnocchi dish, and more!
- Breakfast: Banana Bread Breakfast Muffins by Michele Elizabeth
- Lunch: Baked Falafel by Mitko Dzhordzhev
- Dinner: Butternut Squash Gnocchi by Melissa Tedesco
- Dessert: Nearly Fat-Free Chocolate Pudding by Gretchen Tseng
Image Source: Easy Chickpea and Vegetable Stroganoff
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday with an awesome oatmeal breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and a great way to head into the weekend with some leftovers!
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Earl Grey Oatmeal by Lauren Smith
- Lunch: Creamy Protein Packed Roasted Red Pepper Sauce by Lisa Dawn Angerame
- Dinner: Easy Chickpea and Vegetable Stroganoff by Jenny Mustard
- Dessert: Low-Fat Bundt Cake by Vaishali Honawar
More Meal Plans:
Check out the following resources and don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives to access our latest content.
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Recipes Rich in Zinc
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin K-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin E-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Back To School Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part 2!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin A-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Potassium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin-D Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin C-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
- Weekly Meal Plan: Anti-Inflammatory Vegan Meals!
BONUS Recommendation: Download Food Monster App For Amazing Plant-Based Recipes!
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant Food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!