Cinnamon apple chips are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy and crunchy and delicious. The good news is that these are soo simple to make. Slice, season and bake. That is all. That is all that stands in your way of fresh, homemade, healthy apple chips.
Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips [Vegan, Grain-Free]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 2 medium apples
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
How To Make Baked Cinnamon Apple Chips [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Preheat oven to 200 °F.
- Using a mandoline slicer or a sharp knife, slice the apples into approximately 1/8-inch slices.
- Remove any leftover seeds in the slices.
- Place in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Mix together the stevia and cinnamon and sprinkle over apple slices.
- Bake for 2 hours, flipping halfway through.
- Allow chips to sit on the pan for a few mins after removing from oven — they'll continue to crisp up.
Calories: 160 | Carbs: 44g | Fat: 0g | Protein: 0g | Sugar: 34g | Sodium: 0mgNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile