During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! You can also check out this spring’s awesome seasonal produce and get all prepped for the week with this Weekly Meal Prep: Spring Vegetables Like Fennel, Radish, Spinach and Arugula! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
Seasonal produce in the spring includes artichokes, asparagus, beets, carrots, peas, radishes, apricots, grapefruits and more!
Image Source: Breakfast Bowl With Oats, Pistachios, and Grapefruit
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing customization potential and serious flavor – and this breakfast bowl will set you up for a wonderful week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Breakfast Bowl With Oats, Pistachios, and Grapefruit from Steph McKercher
- Lunch: Carrot Fritters With Tahini Yogurt Sauce from Rachel Hanawalt
- Dinner: Lemon Pepper Asparagus Pasta With Sugar Snap Peas from Alex Wolfe
- Dessert: Red Velvet Beet Brownies With Aquafaba Vanilla Cashew Cream Frosting from Taryn Fitz-Gerald
Image Source: Carrot Burger
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From delicious homemade poptarts (prep the night before for a speedy morning!) to an amazing burger, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Apricot Puff Pastry Poptarts from Holly Jade
- Lunch: Spring Salad With Carrots, Beets, and Flowers from Lilia Jankowska
- Dinner: Carrot Burger from Weronika Banka
- Dessert: Rhubarb, Rose Water, and Lime Sorbet from The Kind Cook
Image Source: Homemade Gnocchi With Sauteed Artichokes
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to lemon, coconut, and apricot bars that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week (but you might find yourself wanting to eat them all in one sitting)!
- Breakfast: Grapefruit Cardamom Oatmeal from Lauren Smith
- Lunch: Twice Cooked Baked Potatoes With Asparagus and Mushroom Cream Sauce from Dan Waters
- Dinner: Homemade Gnocchi With Sauteed Artichokes from Elinor Kugler
- Dessert: Lemon, Coconut, and Apricot Bars from Buffy-Ellen Gill
Image Source: Lemon Rosemary Banana Bread
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness from lemon rosemary banana bread to an unbelievable risotto, and more!
- Breakfast: Lemon Rosemary Banana Bread from Gabrielle St. Claire
- Lunch: Roasted Radishes and Asparagus With Garlicky Chickpeas and Almond Cheese from Bianca the Green Creator
- Dinner: Asparagus Risotto from Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek
- Dessert: Apricot Tart With Lavender Sugar from Deniz Kilic
Image Source: Raw Carrot Cake With Cashew Lemon Frosting
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday with an incredible french toast breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with this dessert that is totally awesome and a great way to head into the weekend with some leftovers!
- Breakfast: Apricot French Toast from Maryke Wylde
- Lunch: Artichoke and Spinach Pesto Pizza from Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dinner: Spring Pea and Sweet Corn Veggie Burger from Kerry McIntyre
- Dessert: Raw Carrot Cake With Cashew Lemon Frosting from Emily von Euw
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!