During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you a probiotic meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Coconut Probiotic Yogurt
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing coconut yogurt to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Coconut Probiotic Yogurt by Claire Ragozzino
- Lunch: Miso Coriander Stir Fry With Sweet Potato Noodles by Marie Reginato
- Dinner: Doenjang Jjigae: Korean Soybean Paste Stew by Hyeon Jeong Yoon
- Dessert: Raw Kombucha Banana Ice Cream Float by Mariko Sakata
Image Source: Garlic Miso and Onion Soup
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious soup to amazing ice cream floats for dessert, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Kale, Sweet Potato and Tempeh Breakfast Hash from Plant Protein Recipes That You’ll Love
- Lunch: Garlic Miso and Onion Soup from Kinda Vegan by Adams Media
- Dinner: Kimchi Potato Pancakes by Hyeon Jeong Yoon
- Dessert: Dreamy Yogurt Cheesecake With Cocoa-Coconut Crust by Joyce Gan
Image Source: Roasted Broccoli and Sauerkraut Quesadilla
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to an apple tart that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: 4-Ingredient Probiotic Oat Yogurt by Nikki and Zuzana
- Lunch: The ‘Ruby’ Tempeh Rueben Sandwich by Larice Feuerstein
- Dinner: Roasted Broccoli and Sauerkraut Quesadilla by Maya Popovich
- Dessert: Sourdough Cinnamon Roll Deep Dish Apple Tart by Travis Piper
Image Source: Red Thai Curry Noodle Soup
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness like pizza for lunch and popsicles for dessert!
- Breakfast: Soy Milk Kefir by Joyce Gan
- Lunch: Whole Wheat Sourdough Pizza Crust by Travis Piper
- Dinner: Red Thai Curry Noodle Soup by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Dessert: Blackberry Kombucha Ice Pops by Stacey Isaacs
Image Source: Probiotic Blueberry Yogurt Bites
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious avocado toast breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and refreshing!
- Breakfast: Avocado and Tofu Ricotta Sourdough Toast by Ally McLaughlin
- Lunch: Miso Vegetable Pad Thai by Liz Martone
- Dinner: Grilled Barbecue Tempeh Slider With Kale Slaw by Margaret Chapman
- Dessert: Probiotic Blueberry Yogurt Bites by Gabrielle St. Claire
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!