During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plans are here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App – with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
This week, we’re bringing you a probiotic meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Coconut Probiotic Yogurt
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing coconut yogurt to get you pumped for the week. Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Coconut Probiotic Yogurt by Claire Ragozzino
- Lunch: Miso Coriander Stir Fry With Sweet Potato Noodles by Marie Reginato
- Dinner: Doenjang Jjigae: Korean Soybean Paste Stew by Hyeon Jeong Yoon
- Dessert: Raw Kombucha Banana Ice Cream Float by Mariko Sakata
Image Source: Garlic Miso and Onion Soup
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious soup to amazing ice cream floats for dessert, Tuesday is all about tastiness. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Kale, Sweet Potato and Tempeh Breakfast Hash from Plant Protein Recipes That You’ll Love
- Lunch: Garlic Miso and Onion Soup from Kinda Vegan by Adams Media
- Dinner: Kimchi Potato Pancakes by Hyeon Jeong Yoon
- Dessert: Dreamy Yogurt Cheesecake With Cocoa-Coconut Crust by Joyce Gan
Image Source: Roasted Broccoli and Sauerkraut Quesadilla
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to an apple tart that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week!
- Breakfast: 4-Ingredient Probiotic Oat Yogurt by Nikki and Zuzana
- Lunch: The ‘Ruby’ Tempeh Rueben Sandwich by Larice Feuerstein
- Dinner: Roasted Broccoli and Sauerkraut Quesadilla by Maya Popovich
- Dessert: Sourdough Cinnamon Roll Deep Dish Apple Tart by Travis Piper
Image Source: Red Thai Curry Noodle Soup
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness like pizza for lunch and popsicles for dessert!
- Breakfast: Soy Milk Kefir by Joyce Gan
- Lunch: Whole Wheat Sourdough Pizza Crust by Travis Piper
- Dinner: Red Thai Curry Noodle Soup by Mitra Shirmohammadi
- Dessert: Blackberry Kombucha Ice Pops by Stacey Isaacs
Image Source: Probiotic Blueberry Yogurt Bites
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday by having a delicious avocado toast breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with a dessert that is totally awesome and refreshing!
- Breakfast: Avocado and Tofu Ricotta Sourdough Toast by Ally McLaughlin
- Lunch: Miso Vegetable Pad Thai by Liz Martone
- Dinner: Grilled Barbecue Tempeh Slider With Kale Slaw by Margaret Chapman
- Dessert: Probiotic Blueberry Yogurt Bites by Gabrielle St. Claire
Check out the following resources and don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives to access our latest content.
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Recipes Rich in Zinc
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin K-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin E-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Back To School Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part 2!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin A-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Potassium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin-D Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin C-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
- Weekly Meal Plan: Anti-Inflammatory Vegan Meals!
BONUS Recommendation: Download Food Monster App For Amazing Plant-Based Recipes!
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!