These ice pops are made with no added sweeteners. But they are sweet. And tangy. And have a bit of a pop from the fizziness of the kombucha. You'll be slapping your own hand away so that you don’t eat them all before someone else has a chance to try them. If you have never tried kombucha, you really must. Kombucha is made from fermented tea and it is great for your digestion and your general health. There are so many flavors available, pick whatever makes your tastebuds sing. Oh, and feel free to change up the type of berry!
Blackberry Kombucha Ice Pops [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 12 ounces fresh blackberries
- 8 ounces kombucha of choice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 scoop beet powder (optional)
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender. Whizz it up.
- Pour into ice pop moulds. Place in freezer until fully frozen.
You can purchase red nutritional powder online.