During busy weeks, prioritizing eating well and getting full nutritious, satisfying and tasty meals can feel like a burden. Never fear, your weekly meal plan is here! We’re bringing you weekly ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert every day of the week, so that you can be sure you’re eating right and making your body happy and fueled. Balanced, delicious meals are a lot easier when you have a guide to follow, and that’s what your Weekly Meal Plan is here for! Are you ready to have a week full of awesome food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you a low-sugar meal plan with breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts!
Image Source: Simple Mashed Potato Waffles
On Monday, energizing meals are the name of the game! You want to start your week strong with a nutritious boost, which is where all of these awesome, healthy and satisfying recipes come in. Let’s get started on a week that’s sure to be awesome with a breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert that will beat the Monday blues, complete with amazing customization potential and serious flavor – and did you know you could have sugar-free fudge? Let’s show you how!
- Breakfast: Simple Mashed Potato Waffles by Crazy Vegan Kitchen
- Lunch: Cleansing Detox Soup by Shannon Leparski
- Dinner: Broccoli and Caramelized Onion Hummus Pizza by Kat Condon
- Dessert: Sugar Free Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge by Caroline Doucet
Image Source: Sunflower Seed Pate
Keep all of your Monday motivation rolling with some knockout recipes on Tuesday! With the fuel from these recipes, there is nothing that you won’t be able to accomplish this Tuesday. From a delicious scramble to amazing curry, Tuesday is all about tastiness – and you’ll even enjoy pie that’s low-sugar. What could be better?
- Breakfast: Scrambled Tofu Migas from Great Vegan Meals for the Carnivorous Family by Amanda Logan
- Lunch: Sunflower Seed Pate by Talida Voinea
- Dinner: Kidney Bean and Lentil Curry by Maria Koutsogiannis
- Dessert: Creamy Pumpkin-Coconut Pie by Annie Oliverio
Image Source: Lentil and Brown Rice Patties
Wednesday can seem like the longest day of the week since you’re halfway done, but get the boost you need through the middle of the week with recipes that will not only provide you with lots of nutrition, but will also be delicious enough to make you smile and bring a good mood to your Wednesday. You can also look forward to beet brownie bites that you’ll get to enjoy at the end of the day while looking back on all your accomplishments that you’ve had so far this week (but you might find yourself wanting to eat them all in one sitting)!
- Breakfast: Polenta Frittata With Mushroom, Tomato, and Basil by Hannah Sunderani
- Lunch: Lentil and Brown Rice Patties by Talida Voinea
- Dinner: Sweet Potato Spaghetti With Olive Toasted Oats by Annie McGee
- Dessert: Sugar-Free Beet Brownie Bites by Tracey Tytko
Image Source: Butternut Cauliflower Mac and Cheese
Happy Thursday, a day when you might be feeling a bit burnt out from your awesome and busy week so far. Don’t worry, we’ve got the solution for you! These recipes are nutritious, but taste like treats, so you’ll get the feeling of comfort food with the benefits of healthy meals! Get ready for a top-notch Thursday with amazingness from a buckwheat breakfast bowl to an unbelievable mac and cheese, and more!
- Breakfast: Buckwheat Breakfast Bowl from Great Vegan Meals for the Carnivorous Family by Amanda Logan
- Lunch: Zucchini Chickpea Fritters by Charanya Ramakrishnan
- Dinner: Butternut Cauliflower Mac and Cheese by Julie Zimmer
- Dessert: Sugar-Free Puffed Quinoa and Cacao Nib Chocolate Bars by Annie Oliverio
TGIF! Friday is a day that most people love, and look forward to all week – even when we make the best of every day, there’s something special about Fridays! Treat yourself this Friday with an incredible crepe breakfast, and keep the yumminess going throughout the whole day, ending with this dessert that is totally awesome and a great way to head into the weekend with some leftovers!
- Breakfast: Crêpe Bretonne by Amarilis Moldes
- Lunch: Burmese Chickpea Bowl by Tina Dawson
- Dinner: Lentil Loaf With Celery Root Mash by Gabrielle St. Claire
- Dessert: Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate and Blackberry Cake With Saffron Frosting by Sirke Reivo
Check out more of our Weekly Meal Plans for more awesome dishes! Need more delicious recipes? We highly recommend downloading our Food Monster App, which is available for both Android and iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 15,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to new recipes every day. Check it out!
For more Vegan Food, Health, Recipe, Animal, and Life content published daily, don’t forget to subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please support us!