Who does not like a healthy crêpe? They are made of buckwheat and can be filled with whatever you like! To make this recipe and make it more nutritious, we are going to prepare the crêpes with the buckwheat groats. This recipe is a delight and suitable for everyone, as it is gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan.
Crêpe Bretonne [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup of buckwheat
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Oil for cooking
- Leave the buckwheat soaking the night before (although 4 hours is enough).
- After that time, wash it well and drain.
- Put the buckwheat, the cup of water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a blender and blend until a homogeneous butter with no lumps is formed. It looks like pancake batter.
- Spray oil on a nonstick pan and add about 5 tablespoons of the batter. Flip it when bubbles start to appear!
- This recipe has filled the crepes with avocado, spinach and pickled red onions.