Going vegan doesn’t have to be expensive. It is very possible to eat plant-based on a budget. If you’re into being plant-based but don’t want to break the bank with all the fancy ingredients, you’ve come to the right place. These budget-friendly meals in this meal plan are wonderful if you’re looking for variety without spending too much money. Start off your Monday with a a wonderfully chocolate smoothie bowl, and end your Friday with no bake cherry candy bars!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Meal Plan Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you budget-friendly meals for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Tofu Green Bean Stir Fry
Happy Monday! Welcome to Day 1 of eating plant based on a budget! Kick your week into gear by starting out with this wonderful chocolate zucchini bowl and ending with a warm oatmeal chocolate chip cookie bar! What a good day of eating budget-friendly meals!
- Breakfast: Fruitless Chocolate Zucchini Smoothie Bowl by Kat Condon
- Lunch: Tofu Green Bean Stir Fry by Raymund Macaalay
- Dinner: Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek
- Dessert: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by Angelina Papanikolaou
Source: Loaded Chickpea Omelette
Power up your Tuesday with starting out with these budget-friendly meals such as this high-protein chickpea omelette! With your meals planned for the day, you won’t have to worry about what to eat next. So, you can take all that extra time and focus on your tasks for the week!
- Breakfast: Loaded Chickpea Omelette by Jasmine Briones
- Lunch: 30-Minute Spicy Peanut Soup by Kirsten Kaminski
- Dinner: Quick Peanut Noodles by James Wythe
- Dessert: 3-Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Cookies by Gabrielle St. Claire
Eating plant based has never been easier with this easy and cheap meals! Not only is this banana loaf budget-friendly, but it’s also a wonderful breakfast! End your day with warm apples for dessert!
- Breakfast: Banana Loaf by Maryke Wylde
- Lunch: Roasted Sweet Potato and Broccoli With Cheesy Sauce by Plant Tribe
- Dinner: Colombian Black Bean Stew by Kimberly Espinel
- Dessert: Hot Apples by The Adventurous Eaters Club by Misha and Vicky Collins
Source: Creamy Cauliflower Penne Bake
Happy almost-weekend! It’s time to celebrate the approaching weekend with these budget-friendly meals! Enjoy this yummy cauliflower penne bake for dinner which is inexpensive and delicious for dinner! End your day with sweet marble squares that will give you the extra energy to make it Friday.
- Breakfast: Warming Turmeric Baked Oats Recipe by Hayley Canning
- Lunch: Easy Spicy Falafel Patties by Robin Runner
- Dinner: Creamy Cauliflower Penne Bake by Melissa Tedesc
- Dessert: Marble Squares by Heather Larson
Source: Vegan Crepes
Happy Friday! Start your day with these budget-friendly vegan crepes and start your weekend with delicious no-bake cherry coconut candy bars, which are perfect for Fridays when you don’t have the energy to make a whole complicated dessert!
- Breakfast: Vegan Crepes by Lenny Wu
- Lunch: Crispy Protein Chickpea Nuggets by Melanie Sorrentino
- Dinner: Bell Pepper and Lentil Sloppy Joes by Quelcy Kogel
- Dessert: No-Bake Cherry Coconut Candy Bars by Clean Snacks, Arman Liew
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, plant-based, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!