You could mix shredded veggies into this but this recipe is for lazy people who just need to start dipping nuggets into something delicious. If you have a bag of chickpea flour and have no idea what to do with it then this is the recipe for you!
Crispy Protein Chickpea Nuggets [Vegan]
- 4 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup water
- salt and spices (paprika, Italian seasoning, seasoning salt, dried chives) to taste
- oil as needed
- Mix dry ingredients together then add water. This batter will be thick so use a wooden spoon instead of a whisk.
- To bake, coat the baking sheet with oil.
- Scoop batter onto oiled baking sheet. Dip fingers in oil and flatten nuggets.
- Cook in 375ºF degree oven for 30. Flip halfway through. Done once golden on each side.