If you’re searching for the most effortless timeless cookie, you’re going to love these vegan Chocolate Coconut Cookies! They are quick, easy, feature only 3 ingredients as the base, uses only staple ingredients, takes minutes to throw together, has no added sugar, no white flour, no eggs, can easily be made in bulk, perfect for any season and you can even skip the chocolate drizzle for an even more effortless cookie!
3-Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Cookies [Vegan]
For the Cookies:
- 3 bananas
- 2 cups shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, very finely chop the coconut until it is the texture of breadcrumbs.
- Add the bananas and coco powder to the food processor; process until smooth
- Drop the cookies by round tablespoons onto prepared sheet, spacing 2 inches apart. Using moistened fingertips (simply dip fingers in water), flatten each cookie into a 2-inch round.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 17 to 20 minutes until edges appear slightly crisp. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- For the chocolate topping simply combine the chips and coconut oil in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute stirring every 15 seconds until fully melted. Drizzle over the cookies and allow to set for 5-10 minutes.