These recipes aren’t just simple, but they just take a liquid to make: water, broth, or a plant-based milk! These easy vegan recipes take simple ingredients that you probably have in your house, as well. So, if you’re looking for a quick weeknight meal that’s both comforting and easy, check out these recipes!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Quick and Easy Archives!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you easy instant vegan meals that just need a liquid to make for breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are fully vegan and plant-based!
Source: Tomato Pasta
Happy Monday! Start your week off with these citrus savory oats and end your day apple cider popsicles! These easy vegan recipes are the perfect thing to start out your Monday!
- Breakfast: Savory Citrus Arugula Steel Cut Oatmeal by Lauren Smith
- Lunch: Asian Noodle Bowl with Yellow Curry Sauce by Melanie Jacobs
- Dinner: Tomato Pasta by Chickpea Express
- Dessert: Apple Cider Popsicles by Hannah Teson
Source: Fluffy Lemon Waffles
To conquer the second day of the week, start out with delicious lemon waffles! It’s definitely a change-up from original waffles, but will leave you feeling ready for the day! Finish your day on the right note with some excellent chocolate chia pudding!
- Breakfast: Fluffy Lemon Waffles by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez
- Lunch: Smoked Tofu Rice And Barley Risotto by Jenny Marie
- Dinner: Brown Lentil, Bean, and Rice Soup by Julie Zimmer
- Dessert: 5-Ingredient Chia Pudding by Petra Vogel
Source: Dark Cherry Smoothie Bowl
Happy Hump Day! Start out the middle of the week with dark cherry smoothie bowl and end it with these pink coconut popsicles!
- Breakfast: Dark Cherry Smoothie Bowl by Kennedy Kitchings
- Lunch: Ginataang Gulay (Vegetables in Coconut Milk) by Jessica Uy
- Dinner: Broccoli Noodle Soup by Kristina Humphreys
- Dessert: Pink Coconut Popsicles by Natalie Yonan
Source: Oatmeal Cookie Dough Nice Cream
It’s almost Friday! The week may feel like it’s passing by slowly, or too quickly, but you’ve got this! Keep your energy up with this chocolate waffles! Celebrate the weekend a bit early with this oatmeal cookie nice cream!
- Breakfast: Chocolate Waffles by Hayley Canning
- Lunch: Asian Rice Soup by Peffe Stahl
- Dinner: Spicy Lentil Soup with Ginger & Coconut Milk by Natalie Yonan
- Dessert: Oatmeal Cookie Dough Nice Cream by Caroline Doucet
Source: Comforting ‘Chicken’ Noodle Soup
Happy Friday! Celebrate the end of the week with this easy vanilla oatmeal! Keep your mood boosted and your energy high with this simple veggie dish for dinner, and an awesome frozen lime slushie for dessert! Enjoy these easy vegan recipes on your Friday!
- Breakfast: Vanilla Oatmeal by Desiree Rodriguez
- Lunch: Comforting ‘Chicken’ Noodle Soup by Dawn Hutchins
- Dinner: Spicy Potatoes with Coconut Milk and Lentils by Valentina Chiappa
- Dessert: Frozen Lime Slushie by Helyn Dunn
Other Plant-Based Meal Plans:
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in One Pot!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Ready in 30 Minutes or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Rich in Healthy Fats!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals Made With Fall Produce!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Calcium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vegan Meals with Ten Ingredients Or Less!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Nut-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Omega-3 Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: High-Fiber Vegan Meals Part!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Oil-Free Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Vitamin B-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Weekly Meal Plan: Magnesium-Rich Vegan Meals!
- Here’s How You Can Do Oprah’s 30 Day Vegan Meal Plan Challenge
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!