With over 4 million followers on TikTok, internet sensation Tabitha Brown has quickly become known as “the world’s favorite mom” as she calls herself. After her daughter, Choyce, introduced her to the documentary called What The Health, Brown decided to go vegan for her health. She continues to inspire vegans and non-vegans alike with her quick and easy-to-prepare vegan meals, and daily words of encouragement. Not only is Tabitha a natural in the kitchen, but she is also known for spreading love, light, and positivity to all of her followers. Read on to discover your new favorite vegan recipes!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 20,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help you get healthy!
1. Fried Peanut Butter & Jelly
@iamtabithabrown It’s National peanut butter lovers day❤️ So what’s better than a fried PB&J😋 #vegan #tabithabrown #peanutbutter♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
This peanut (or almond) butter and jelly sandwich looks delicious! Grilling the sandwich with some plant-based butter smeared on the bread takes the childhood favorite to a whole other level. Here are some similar sweet grilled sandwiches to try out:
- Epic Vegan French Toast PB&J Sandwich
- Fried Plantain French Toast Sandwich
- Peanut Butter, Jam, and Banana French Toast Sandwich
2. Stovetop Vegan Pot Roast using Jackfruit
@iamtabithabrown Quick stovetop vegan pot unroast using jackfruit! #tabithabrown #vegan #foodie♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Tabitha’s jackfruit pot roast is easy and flavorful! All you have to do is throw all your ingredients in the pot and wait for it to cook down. For more easy, vegan pot roasts, check out these delicious recipes:
3. Vegan Deviled Eggs
@iamtabithabrown Vegan deviled eggs😋 #tabithabrown #vegan #foodie #jesuseggs #savedeggs 😂♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Tabitha’s recipe uses mushrooms for the white part of the egg and a chickpea mixture for the yellow. With some black salt for an eggy flavor and some other seasonings for added deliciousness, these vegan deviled eggs come together in a snap! There are so many creative ways to make a vegan version of this classic hors d’oeuvre! Check out a few below:
4. Air Fried BBQ Mushrooms
@iamtabithabrown Air fried bbq mushrooms for the win🙌🏿 #vegan #foodie #tabithabrown #bbq #oyster #mushrooms♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Air fryers are on the top of so many vegan wish lists. They are great for making crispy dishes, like these Air Fried BBQ mushrooms, without having to worry about burning yourself on the hot oil. Inspired by Tabitha’s delectable mushroom recipe, check out these as well:
5. Lightlife BBQ Tempeh
@iamtabithabrownA Family favorite in my house is Light life’s BBQ Tempeh! It’s a great source of Plant based protein! #sponsored #vegan #lightlife #tabithabrown♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Tempeh is one of the most underrated plant-based protein sources! After seeing this simple, yet delicious BBQ Tempeh recipe, there will be more people wanting to try it! After making these yummy BBQ tempeh stips, try the ones below:
- Sticky Baked BBQ Tempeh Strips
- Korean BBQ Tempeh Sandwich With Kale Slaw
- Grilled Tempeh With Filipino BBQ Sauce
6. Thai Inspired Garlic Basil Lions Mane Mushrooms Over Quinoa
@iamtabithabrown Thai inspired Garlic basil lions mane mushrooms over quinoa🙌🏿 #vegan #foodie #tabithabrown♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Have you ever tried making lions mane? It’s not the mushroom most people go for when they’re at the grocery store, but it’s super tender and fun to eat. This flavorful recipe is such a wonderful way to cook this unique mushroom. Check out these other mushroom recipes too!
- Red Curry Mushroom Toast
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom ‘Liver’ and Onions
- Roasted Mushroom Quinoa Risotto With Baby Beets
7. Pecan Rolls with Daiya Cheddar & Mozzarella Cheese
@iamtabithabrownMy pecan rolls using #daiya cheddar & mozza style blend are life changing for kids! Oh and parents love them too❤️#tabithabrown #dairyfree #ad♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Hiding vegetables in a cheesy disguise is such a mood. This recipe is a genius way to do so! Check out some other ways to hide healthy vegetables and trick your picky eaters below:
8. Gluten-free Spinach Tortilla Quesadilla
@iamtabithabrown Spinach tortilla Gluten free quesadilla! #tabithabrown #vegan♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Another easy, cheesy recipe that is great for when you don’t feel like cooking. As long as you have a tortilla and vegan cheese, you’re good to go! Tabitha also added garlic powder for extra flavor. Check out these other vegan quesadillas for when you’re feeling snacky, but are tired to cook:
- Spinach Quesadillas with Strawberry-Spring Onion Salsa
- Black Bean, Spinach & Smoked Gooda Cheeze Quesadillas
- Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas
9. Vegan Barbecue Meatballs
@iamtabithabrown Quick Vegan bbq meatballs using Gardein! #tabithabrown #vegan #foodie♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Buying pre-made plant-based meats, like these vegan meatballs, is great for busy people who may not be the most talented of chefs. However, once we have those vegan meats, how do we prepare them? Not to worry, Tabitha Brown is a whiz in the kitchen and knows just how to make them taste like they’re from a 5-star restaurant! If you want to make your meatballs at home, check out these homemade vegan meatball recipes!
- BBQ Lentil Meatball Sandwich With Sweet Miso Coleslaw
- Sweet and Sour Tempeh Meatballs
- Meatless Meatballs
10. Crab-less Salad
Seafood is one of the more difficult foods to veganize, but it’s not impossible. With some jackfruit and hearts of palm, Tabitha Brown created a realistic, flavorful vegan crab salad that everyone can enjoy! Check out more vegan crab recipes below:
11. Eggplant Lasagna
@iamtabithabrown Eggplant lasagna for the win! #vegan #foodie #tabithabrown #lasanga♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Sure, you can make a vegan lasagna by swapping out the meat and cheese for their vegan counterparts, but why stop there? With a few more swaps, you can have a delicious and healthy vegan lasagna that’s full of veggies and other healthy ingredients. Even the picky eaters will fall in love with Tabitha’s Eggplant Lasagna. If you’re looking for more ways to make vegan lasagna, check out these recipes:
12. Raw Cheesy Tacos With Pecans And Cashews
@iamtabithabrown Raw cheesy tacos with pecans and cashews 😋 #vegan #tabithabrown #rawveganrecipe♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Eating raw foods doesn’t mean you only eat salads and smoothies. With a little creativity, you can have so many delicious foods like these raw tacos! If you’re craving vegan tacos, but prefer something cooked, check out these recipes:
- Raw Mexican Tacos With Corn Tortillas
- Tofu Tacos with Sriracha-Lime Slaw
- Shiitake Mushroom Soft Tacos
13. Air Fried Okra Grilled Cheese
@iamtabithabrown Airfried Okra grilled cheese 🤯 #vegan #foodie #tabithabrown♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Okra has very few fans. It can be a bit slimy and isn’t appealing to most people. However, okra’s prior reputation is no match for Tabitha Brown and her cooking skills. Equipped with an air-fryer, vegan cheese, and bread, she even made okra look delicious. For more vegan grilled cheese inspiration, check out these recipes:
- Oven-Fried Okra With Sunflower Cider Dip
- The Ultimate Vegan Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Southwestern Grilled Cheese Sandwich
14. Vegan Country Style “Steak” With Gravy
@iamtabithabrown Did someone say country style steak, the vegan way? Well me and Fieldroast got you covered! #vegan #tabithabrown #ad♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
This vegan steak and gravy recipe looks like the definition of comfort food! Plus, it’s so simple to make, especially if you use pre-made patties like in the video. Check out some of our blogger’s vegan recipes that feature steak and gravy, too!
- Oyster Mushroom Steaks With Miso Gravy
- Homemade Country Breakfast Sausage Gravy
- Seitan Steak With Peppercorn Sauce
15. Vegan Meatloaf
@iamtabithabrown Vegan meatloaf ❤️ I cook it on 350/375 for 1hour, then let it sit for about 10 mins and enjoy! It’s even better in day 2! #Vegan #tabithabrown♬ original sound – Tabitha Brown
Tabitha Brown is truly the queen of doctoring up pre-made vegan meats. In this recipe, she combines the vegan meat substitute with an array of seasonings and then tops it with a simple glaze, for a delicious vegan meatloaf. It looks like it would be a hit at any dinner table. For more vegan meatloaf inspiration, check out these tasty recipes:
- Meatless Meatloaf
- Meatloaf Veggie Burger With Cauliflower Mash and Gravy
- Country ‘Meatloaf’ With Gravy
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
For those of you interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some great resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.