If you've never made Thai curry before, don’t fear. It’s super easy to make this toast. Mushrooms in red curry sauce served on a toast. Rich and creamy breakfast that you can whip up in 10 minutes. Vegan, dairy-free, nut-free. Kid-approved.
Red Curry Mushroom Toast [Vegan]
- 16-ounces of mixed mushrooms
- 6 1/2-ounces coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 6 toasts (ciabatta, preferred)
- Microgreen for garnish
- Add coconut cream to a saucepan and heat until it starts to bubble.
- Mix in red curry paste, soy sauce, coconut sugar, and garlic.
- Add mushrooms and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mushrooms and sauce over toasted bread and garnish with microgreens.
For best results, use 8-ounces of cremini mushrooms and 8-ounces of a hen of the woods, king oyster, and enokitake mix.