Hearts of palm provide an unmistakable texture for this dip while a mixture of homemade sauces recreates the flavors of seafood. Serve with chips or crackers at your next party or gathering and we guarantee that this dip will be a hit!
Hearts of Palm Crab Dip [Vegan]
- 14-ounce can hearts of palm, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 ounces diced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Cook the hearts of palm and garlic until hearts of palm are nicely browned on all sides.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve right away if you would like or refrigerate until ready. To serve hot, preheat oven for 350ºF and bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through.
- Hearts of Palm