Hearts of palm provide an unmistakable texture for this dip while a mixture of homemade sauces recreates the flavors of seafood. Serve with chips or crackers at your next party or gathering and we guarantee that this dip will be a hit!
Hearts of Palm Crab Dip [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Hearts of Palm Crab Dip [Vegan]
- 14-ounce can hearts of palm, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 ounces diced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to Prepare Hearts of Palm Crab Dip [Vegan]
- Heat a little oil in a pan. Cook the hearts of palm and garlic until hearts of palm are nicely browned on all sides.
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve right away if you would like or refrigerate until ready. To serve hot, preheat oven for 350ºF and bake for 15 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
- Hearts of Palm
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 759 | Carbs: 41 g | Fat: 54 g | Protein: 20 g | Sodium: 2702 mg | Sugar: 2 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.