If you are hungry and don’t have a lot of time: Try these! They take only a couple of minutes and are super delicious.
Easy Spinach Balls [Vegan]
- 3 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 2 cups white bread, crust cut off and diced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed
- 1/2 cups plant-based Butter, melted
- 2 1/2 Flax Eggs (2 1/2 tbsp finely grounded flax seeds mixed with 5 tablespoons water, set aside for 10 minutes)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 345°F.
- In a skillet, add 2 tablespoons butter, garlic and onion. Sautée on medium heat until tender. Add the spinach. Take out when cooked completely. Set aside for now.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl (including spinach mix). Use your hands to combine well.
- Line a baking rack with parchment paper.
- Form 9 balls with your hands and place them on the parchment paper.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take out and enjoy while still hot, or let them cool down.
- You can store them in an airtight container, up to 4 days.