Air Fryer recipes are all the hype on TikTok right now, and for good reason! Not only do they make cooking incredibly easy, but they add the perfect crispiness to any food. From fried avocado, to plant-based corn ribs, and air-fryer banana splits, the possibilities are endless!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 20,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Archives!
1. Air Fryer Fried Avocado
@easydinnerideasAir Fryer Fried Avocado | www.EasyDinnerIdeas.com #fyp #airfryer #airfryerrecipes #avovado #veganrecipes #vegan #lunchideas #recipeshub #easyrecipes♬ Creative – SmiLE
If you’ve never tried putting an avocado into an air fryer, it’s a must try! It has a creamy, warm inside, and a crispy exterior. All you need is a couple of simple ingredients, and 10 minutes. You will start by seasoning your avocado with salt, pepper, and bread crumbs. Place the avocado into an air fryer and cook at 375 for 7 minutes. You can eat them just as they are or stuff them with your favorite toppings!
2. Vegan ‘Chik’n’
@notcameronfieldvegan ‘chik’n’ – full recipe on fieldsfeeds instagram! you haaaave to make this! 🥳🥪😍🍔 #veganfood #veganairfryer #airfryer #vegan♬ original sound – cameron
There are many vegan ‘chicken’ products on the market, however, this air fryer TikTok recipe will blow your mind! Made with oyster mushrooms, and some flavorful spices, this is the crispiest vegan chicken recipe, and it’s a must try!
3. Corn Ribs
@tastemadeWe’re obsessed with the latest Corn Rib Trend! Would you try this? 🎥: @blkandvegan #vegan #airfryer #cornribs #recipe♬ original sound – mjb.illust
We’re obsessed with the latest vegan corn trend! All you need to do is slice your corn from top to bottom, prepare a mixture of olive oil and spices, lather your corn ‘ribs’ with this homemade barbecue sauce, and air fry for 8-10 minutes at 400. Yes, it really is that simple!
4. Chickpea “Chicken” Nuggets
@healthygirlkitchenYou won’t believe these are vegan 😲full recipe on my Instagram feed. #chickennuggets #healthyrecipe #airfryerrecipes #plantbased #easydinner♬ original sound – Danielle Keith
These chickpea ‘chicken’ nuggets are seriously next level. If you love trying plant-based mock meat products, but want to try something less processed, then this recipe is for you! These nuggets are protein-packed, and cooking them in the air-fryer gives them a nice crunch without the added oil.
5. Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
@sweatininpink@tacobell did us all so dirty this year but dw I figured out the Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes recipes #vegan #airfryer #tacobell #SelfImprovement♬ It’s Tricky – RUN DMC
These vegan cheesy potatoes are a homemade version of the taco bell fiesta potatoes. All you need to do is cut up your potatoes into small pieces, add some spices, and olive oil, and throw them into the air fryer for 15 minutes. You can top them off with vegan quest and sour cream, and voila!
6. The Crispiest Cauliflower
@blendedbybellTHE CRISPIEST CAULIFLOWER #superbowlfood #ThisorThatSBLV #foodie #fyp #tiktokrecipes #foodtiktok #vegan #airfryer #foryou♬ Booty Swing – Parov Stelar
Have you ever wondered what the secret is to making the crispiest fried cauliflower? Hint, it’s the air fryer. All you need to do is prepare your wet and dry mixtures, and coat your cauliflower pieces into the wet mixture first, and then the dry one. Once evenly coated, pop them in the air fryer for 15 minutes. Cook for an extra 5 minutes for ultimate crispiness!
- Tahini-Roasted Cauliflower With Lemony Herb Oil
- Crispy and Sweet Sesame Cauliflower Bites
- Cauliflower Rice Pesto Sandwich
7. Vegan Crispy Chicken Strips
@plantpowertipsVegan Crispy Chicken Strips! #easyveganrecipes #veganchicken #airfryerrecipes #veganfriedchicken #veganfoodie @outstandingfoods♬ HOLIDAY – Lil Nas X
These vegan crispy chicken strips are unreal! Start by soaking some soy curls for 10 minutes. Then, add avocado oil, and the spices. Then add the crushed up vegan puffs and add them to your soy curl mixture. Air fry the soy curls for 10 minutes, and serve with some vegan ranch!
8. Air Fryer Baked Apples
@nicoleosingadietitianWould you try #airfryer baked apples? #healthydessert #desserttiktok #airfryer #breakfastrecipes #vegetarian #fyp #dietitian #nutrition #veganrecipe♬ Cinnamon Bun – Prod by Rose
If you’re looking for a new recipe to try in the air fryer, then you need to try these baked apples. They taste like a dessert, but they can also make a great breakfast or mid-day snack. They are warm and gooey on the inside, and crispy on the outside!
9. Vegan Crab Rangoon
@callmebellyYou could also use normal cream cheese 🤷♂️#veganrecipes #easyrecipesathome #airfryerrecipes #crabrangoon #asianfood♬ She Share Story (for Vlog) – 山口夕依
You need to try these super easy vegan ‘crab’ rangoons. You’re gonna need some flavored tofu, cream cheese, and rice paper. These are quick to make and you can make a big batch of them and throw the extra in the freezer for later!
10. Air Fryer Banana Split
@thewellnessbabeOk – you guys HAVE to try this 😍 #veganbreakfastrecipe #healthybreakfastideas #dessertforbreakfast #wieiadvegan #buzzfeedfood #airfryeradventures♬ Send Me on My Way – Vibe Street
Once you try this air-fryer banana split, it will become your new favorite dessert! Start by slicing one banana the long way. Add some lemon juice to the banana and add some coconut sugar on top. Air fry at 400 for 6-8 minutes. Top with vegan yogurt, or ice cream, along with any other toppings of your choice!
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Meals at Home!
Reducing your meat intake and eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, mental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health, and more! Unfortunately, dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer, and has many side effects.
For those interested in eating more plant-based, we highly recommend purchasing one of our many plant-based cookbooks or downloading the Food Monster App which has thousands of delicious recipes making it the largest vegan recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.