This sandwich is a delightful cacophony of flavors that blend into the perfect bite. It is stuffed with fresh tomatoes, tender eggplant, tasty cauliflower rice, and pesto to tie everything together. It's got everything you love between two slices of bread.
Cauliflower Rice Pesto Sandwich [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, prepare the eggplant or zucchini slices on it.
- Season them with salt and pepper, and drizzle with a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Bake them at 425°F for 15 minutes.
- While the veggie slices are roasting, make the cauliflower rice.
- After baking and making the cauliflower rice, assemble your sandwich.
- Choose your favorite bread, begin with pesto, cauliflower rice, veggie slices, and finish with tomatoes.
- Finish the sandwich with a good heap of vegan Parmesan.