Life happens on the go and it’s important that your food is also made for on the go. If you’re looking for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert recipes that you can eat while working, transporting, or even after a late meeting or study session, we’ve got your covered! All of these recipes are wonderful to simply pack up and take with you. If you’re short on time during the week, take a bit of time to prepare these meals in advance, so you can can grab them and go!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that you can eat on-the-go!
Happy Monday! Ready to have an amazing week? Whether it’s a slow week or a week full of appointments and meetings, these meals will be with you wherever you go this week! From easy overnight oats and ending the day with chewy and sweet peanut butter brownies, it’s looking like the week is off to a great start!
- Breakfast: French Toast Overnight Oats by Lauren Smith
- Lunch: Butternut Squash and Quinoa Mason Jar Salad by Evi Oravecz
- Dinner: Mushroom Bulgogi Spring Rolls by Zsu Dever
- Dessert: Peanut Butter Brownie Cups by Adam Merrin and Ryan Alvarez
Source: Portable Paella Pucks
Happy Tuesday! These on-the-go meals are perfect for your second day of the week! From filling breakfast cookies to an easy tofu scramble for dinner, you can focus on your tasks at hand without having to stop and plan what you’ll eat!
- Breakfast: Chia Seed and Banana Breakfast Cookies by Vicky Coates
- Lunch: Portable Paella Pucks by Camilla Saulsbury
- Dinner: 15-Minute Tofu Scramble by Lenny Wu
- Dessert: Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake Bars by Vicky Coates
Happy Hump Day! You made it through the middle of the week! These meals are perfect for your busy Wednesday and will keep you full and focused so you can make it through the day. From sweet breakfast bars to an easy lasagne that you can grab a piece of and keep moving, these meals will have you set for the day.
- Breakfast: Blueberry Caramelized Maple Pecan Breakfast Bars Drizzled with Chocolate by Stephanie McKinnie
- Lunch: Deconstructed Sushi Bowl with Spicy Sriracha Dressing by Plant Power Bowls, Sapana Chandra
- Dinner: Easy Lasagne by Stephanie Davies
- Dessert: Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Poptarts by Annie McGee
Source: Chickpea Flour Quiche
Thursday means you’ve got one more day to conquer before the weekend, and these meals will keep you on your toes! Each of these can be made and taken on-the-go, letting you get those weekly tasks done and taken care of. From a delicious mini quiche to start your day and easy 3-ingredient chocolate coconut cookies to end your day, you’ll be feeling ready for anything!
- Breakfast: Chickpea Flour Quiche by Chrysta Hiser
- Lunch: Sweet Potato and Peanut Stew by Crissy Cavanaugh
- Dinner: Pumpkin Oatmeal Lentil Cups by Larice Feuerstein
- Dessert: 3-Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Cookies by Gabrielle St. Claire
Source: Chili Mac
Happy Friday! With heading to last minute practices or meetings, the week has flown by. Good thing you are ready with these on-the-go meals! From delicious muffins to filling chocolate chip protein cookies, these meals will keep full and ready to conquer the last day of the week!
- Breakfast: Strawberry Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Muffins by Christina Bedetta
- Lunch: Chili Mac by Vegan Mac and Cheese, Robin Robertson
- Dinner: Mushroom and Herb Pasta by Hayley Canning
- Dessert: Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies by Hayley Canning
Learn How to Cook Plant-Based Recipes at Home!
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Plant-Based Diet and Digestion
- Plant-Based Diet and Gut Health
- Plant-Based Diet and Allergies
- Plant-Based Diet and Heart-Health
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
- Plant-Based Meal Prep
- 25 Delicious Vegan Sources of Protein (The Ultimate Guide!)
- 5 Plant-Based Foods that Will Help You Build Muscle
- 10 Must-Read Articles For Plant-Based Athletes
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!