These french toast overnight oats will make you wake up before your alarm. They are filling, sweet, and super creamy. Letting the dates soak with the oatmeal overnight is the secret step that makes all the different. The oats absorb the sweetness and the date pieces get super soft. It is the perfect amount of sweetness, especially with a touch of maple syrup on top. These french toast overnight oats are a delicious option for busy morning breakfasts.
French Toast Overnight Oats [Vegan]
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar.
- If you'd like to add any extra ingredients (coconut oil, dried fruit, nuts, sunflower seeds), do so now.
- Cover, and shake vigorously until ingredients are combined.
- Let it sit in refrigerator overnight (or at least a few hours).
- In the morning, either heat up or eat cold (this one is best warmed up).
- Top with maple syrup (or your syrup/topping of preference, like this warm Maple-Nut Sauce!).