Looking for a new breakfast recipe? This tofu scramble is perfect! It's chock full of amazing ingredients and it only takes 15 minutes to make!
15-Minute Tofu Scramble [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 15-Minute Tofu Scramble [Vegan]
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 block firm tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 large ripe tomato or veggies of choice
- 1 bell pepper or veggies of choice
- salt & pepper to taste
How to Prepare 15-Minute Tofu Scramble [Vegan]
- In a large frying pan, sautee the onion and garlic in oil/water until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop up the tomato and bell pepper.
- Drain the block of tofu and crumble it into the onion and garlic mixture.
- Add in the turmeric, paprika, soy sauce, and veggies. Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 7-8 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and serve warm.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 176 | Carbs: 4 g | Fat: 11 g | Protein: 21 g | Sodium: 30 mg | Sugar: 2 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.