Looking for a new breakfast recipe? This tofu scramble is perfect! It's chock full of amazing ingredients and it only takes 15 minutes to make!
15-Minute Tofu Scramble [Vegan]
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 block firm tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 large ripe tomato or veggies of choice
- 1 bell pepper or veggies of choice
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan, sautee the onion and garlic in oil/water until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop up the tomato and bell pepper.
- Drain the block of tofu and crumble it into the onion and garlic mixture.
- Add in the turmeric, paprika, soy sauce, and veggies. Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 7-8 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and serve warm.