Looking for a new breakfast recipe? This tofu scramble is perfect! It's chock full of amazing ingredients and it only takes 15 minutes to make!
15-Minute Tofu Scramble [Vegan]
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 block firm tofu
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 large ripe tomato or veggies of choice
- 1 bell pepper or veggies of choice
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan, sautee the onion and garlic in oil/water until fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop up the tomato and bell pepper.
- Drain the block of tofu and crumble it into the onion and garlic mixture.
- Add in the turmeric, paprika, soy sauce, and veggies. Toss well and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 7-8 minutes, until the vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and serve warm.
- Bell Pepper
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Serving: Calories: 176 | Carbs: 4 g | Fat: 11 g | Protein: 21 g | Sodium: 30 mg | Sugar: 2 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile