These vegan protein cookies are perfect to boost your protein intake and make a great fulfilling sweet snack in the afternoon! They also make a great dessert or weekend treat. Plant based protein from the protein powder and peanut butter teamed with the oats makes these really filling and satisfying. They are really easy to make and only take 20 minutes start to finish.
Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies [Vegan]
- 1 cup oats (gluten free is necessary)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (any liquid sweetener will work)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (smooth works best)
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk (any milk will work)
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup vegan chocolate cut into chunks
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Add all of the ingredients, except the chocolate, into a food processor and blend together till it forms a dough.
- Chop up the chocolate into small chunks.
- Combine the dough with the chocolate and form 6 cookies.
- Add the cookies to a lined baking tray and bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely before enjoying.