Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake Bars made with only real fruit! These healthy snack bars are packed with healthy fats and are loaded with protein! Not only that they also contain gut friendly probiotics. Picture a thick biscuity base with a creamy blueberry frozen yoghurt topping without the guilt of a regular cheesecake.
Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake Bars [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake Bars [Vegan]
- 1 1/3 Cup Granola
- 2 tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons vegan Vanilla Protein Shake**
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup vegan Vanilla Protein Shake*
- Juice 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
How to Prepare Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake Bars [Vegan]
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper
- Combine the granola and melted coconut oil and mix in a blender.
- Pour the base mixture into the tin.
- Place all the topping ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and combined
- Pour over the base and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours to set
- Slice and Enjoy
- Keep stored in the freezer for up to a month
**you could add an extra table spoon of coconut oil instead of the shake
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.