Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake Bars made with only real fruit! These healthy snack bars are packed with healthy fats and are loaded with protein! Not only that they also contain gut friendly probiotics. Picture a thick biscuity base with a creamy blueberry frozen yoghurt topping without the guilt of a regular cheesecake.
Frozen Blueberry Cheesecake Bars [Vegan]
- 1 1/3 Cup Granola
- 2 tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons vegan Vanilla Protein Shake**
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked overnight
- 1/4 cup vegan Vanilla Protein Shake*
- Juice 1/2 Lemon
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Line a small baking tray with baking paper
- Combine the granola and melted coconut oil and mix in a blender.
- Pour the base mixture into the tin.
- Place all the topping ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth and combined
- Pour over the base and place in the freezer for at least 3 hours to set
- Slice and Enjoy
- Keep stored in the freezer for up to a month
**you could add an extra table spoon of coconut oil instead of the shake
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile