Whether you’re planning an all meatless or vegan menu from soup to nuts or just want to find a recipe for amazingly creamy dairy-free mashed potatoes, do we have options for you. And not only are these plant-based Thanksgiving dishes delicious, they’re easy to prepare, too! No defrosting, basting, or spatchcocking necessary (whatever that means). We have all the tools you need to create an ultimate meatless and dairy-free Thanksgiving feast that your whole family will love. Go ahead and gobble gobble up!
Source: Stuffed Seitan Roast
Thanksgiving is all about the main meal. Sure the rolls and side dishes are important, but the main dish is what makes it. And do we have options for you! If Tofurky roasts aren’t your jam, here are some Vegetables that Can Substitute for Meat and check out this Ultimate Guide to Vegan Meats and Meat Substitutes. For a non-traditional (but still delicious) approach, you could also have a casserole, risotto, savory pie, or veggie bake as the centerpiece of your Thanksgiving table. Still looking for more? Here are some to choose from!
- Our Guide to 2018’s Turkey-Less Plant-Based Thanksgiving Entrees! (2018)
- 10 Vegan Casseroles Perfect For Your Thanksgiving Dinner (2018)
- 10 Satisfying Veggie Meatloaf Recipes You Need To Make This Thanksgiving! (2018)
- 30 Stunning Plant-Based Entrées That Will Be the Star of Thanksgiving Dinner (2017)
- 25 Savory, Meat-Free Casseroles and Pot Pies That Are Perfect for Thanksgiving (2017)
- 15 Stuffed Squash Recipes To Dazzle At The Dinner Table (2017)
- 15 Stunning Thanksgiving Entrées Made With Just Vegetables (2016)
- Make Room on the Table for These 25 Amazing and Meat-Free Thanksgiving Main Dishes (2016)
- 25 Meat-Free Main Dishes for Your Thanksgiving Feast (2015)
- Dig Into these 15 Flavorful Casseroles for Fall (2015)
- Vegan Gratin Recipes that Make a Hearty Dinner (2015)
- How to Make Risotto 5 Different Ways (2015)
- 25 Meatless Thanksgiving Main Courses (2014)
- Veggie Loafs
- Savory Pies
- Fall/Winter Holiday Entrees
- Fall/Winter Soups & Stews
- See 100’s of our Vegan Thanksgiving Main Course Recipes here!
Appetizers and Salads
Source: Mushroom Stew With Herbs
Every part of a Thanksgiving meal is important, but it all begins with the appetizers and starters. Whether you’re building a spectacular dairy-free cheese platter, tossing up a fresh and hearty salad, or passing around a platter of stuffed mushrooms, you’ll want to start your epic feast on a high note. Need inspiration on how to do that? We’ve got you covered.
- Our Guide to 2018’s Vegan Thanksgiving Soups and Stews (2018)
- Ultimate Guide to 2018’s Vegan Thanksgiving Salads (2018)
- 25 Thanksgiving Hors D’oeuvres and Appetizers to Hold You Over Until Dinner!(2018)
- 20 Soups And Stews For Your Thanksgiving Table (2017)
- 26 Seasonal Salads for Your Thanksgiving Feast (2017)
- 15 Vegan Small Plates and Starters for Your Thanksgiving Feast (2016)
- Start Your Feast on a Delicious Note With These 20 Thanksgiving Appetizers (2016)
- 25 Soups, Salads, and Starters for Thanksgiving (2015)
- Simple and Flavorful Vegan Appetizer Ideas To Take to Your Next Celebration (2015)
- 25 Hearty Winter Vegan Salad Recipes (2014)
- 7 Tips for Making Satisfying Fall and Winter Salads (2014)
- 8 Beautiful and Healthy Thanksgiving Salads (2013)
- See 100’s of our Vegan Appetizer Recipes here!
Source: Turmeric-Roasted Cauliflower
Sure, main dishes are impressive, but the sides really give a Thanksgiving meal its personality. From green bean casserole to those yummy sweet potatoes covered in marshmallows, our collection of Thanksgiving sides will provide every variety of side dish you could ever imagine.
- 15 Roasted Veggie Recipes Perfect for Thanksgiving Dinner (2018)
- Green Beans Galore! 12 Thanksgiving Dishes Using the Lovable Legume (2018)
- Our Guide to 2018’s Vegan Thanksgiving Sides (2018)
- More Than Mashed: Make Stellar Sides with These 25 Perfect Potato Recipes! (2018)
- 10 Gorgeous Thanksgiving Gravy Recipes (2018)
- 25 Stunning Plant-Based Sides That Will Steal the Spotlight at Thanksgiving Dinner (2017)
- From Mashed Potatoes to Sweet Potato Casserole! 15 Hearty Potato and Sweet Potato Recipes For Thanksgiving (2017)
- Green Beans Galore! 12 Thanksgiving Dishes Using the Lovable Legume (2017)
- 15 Vegan Seasonal Mashed Vegetable Recipes for Your Thanksgiving Table (2017)
- 30 Vegan Thanksgiving Sides and Soups So Incredible You’ll Forget the Main Course (2016)
- 25 Incredible Vegan Side Dishes for Thanksgiving (2015)
- The Ultimate Guide to Vegan Thanksgiving Sides (2013)
- Fall/Winter Holiday Sides
- See 100’s of our Vegan Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes here!
Stuff a bell pepper, not a bird this Thanksgiving! From cornbread to quinoa, here are some amazing options for meat, dairy, and egg-free stuffings that should grace your holiday table.
- Five Fantastic Vegan Stuffing Recipes for Thanksgiving! (2018)
- 23 Amazing Recipes for the Most Anticipated Thanksgiving Dish: Stuffing! (2017)
- You’ll Give Thanks for these 12 Delicious Stuffing Recipes (2015)
- 25 Stuffed Veggies You Can Feel Good About Stuffing Yourself With (2015)
- 15 Brilliant Vegan Thanksgiving Stuffing Ideas (2013)
- See 100’s of our Vegan Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes here!
Mmm … bread. Give your Thanksgiving feast a healthy dose of comfort carbs with our treasure trove of dairy and egg-free bread recipes! You’ll definitely need something to sop up your gravy and cranberry sauce with. Might we suggest a biscuit, roll, or artisan loaf for the job?
- 5 Types of Homemade Breads Ideal For Every Thanksgiving Table (2018)
- 15 Seasonal Breads You Can Make At Home (2017)
- 50 Extraordinary Homemade Bread Recipes (2014)
- 10 Homemade Breads for Christmas (that are also good for Thanksgiving, too!) (2013)
- See 100’s of our Vegan Bread Recipes here!
Source: Apple Crumble Pie
Let’s be real – this is everyone’s favorite part of Thanksgiving. Pie!! Aside from your classic pies (apple, pumpkin, pecan), we’ve got a plethora of other pies that are sure to please. Don’t believe us? Take a look for yourself!
- Our to Guide 2018’s Vegan Pies For Thanksgiving! (2018)
- 20 Seasonal Sweet Pies to Whip Up For the Holidays (2017)
- 20 Thanksgiving Pies That Will Have Everyone Battling It Out For Seconds (2016)
- Sweeten Your Holiday Dinner with These 25 Amazing Pies (2015)
- 12 Recipes to Savor the Flavor and Aroma of Pumpkin Pie Spices (2015)
- 35 Perfectly Sweet Holiday Pies (2014)
- Pumpkin Pie
- Apple Pie
- See 100’s of our Vegan Holiday Pie Recipes here!
If you want to switch up your Thanksgiving dessert game a little (or if you don’t like pie … who doesn’t like pie?), here are some non-pie options you can share with everyone you love. If you want to veganize a family recipe, you can also learn how what the Healthiest Egg Substitutions for Holiday Baking are! Your grandma’s triple-layer cinnamon cream cheesecake will never see it coming.
- 15 Cranberry Recipes For Thanksgiving That Are Vegan! (2018)
- 5 Great Ideas To Make Your Thanksgiving Drinks Dazzling and Delicious (2018)
- 15 Thanksgiving Dessert You’ll Want to Finish Before Dinner (2018)
- 15 Unique Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts (That Aren’t Pie) (2017)
- Save Room for Dessert! You Won’t Want to Skip These 20 Amazing Thanksgiving Desserts (2016)
- 25 Amazing Vegan Desserts for Your Thanksgiving Table (2015)
- 25 Winning Vegan Thanksgiving Desserts (2014)
- Fall/Winter Holiday Desserts
- Vegan Holiday Desserts
- See 100’s of our Vegan Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes here!
Complete a Thanksgiving meal from start to finish with one of these themed menus. Whether you want to go the traditional route, mix it up with Southern-style dishes, or need to stick within a budget, we’ve got you covered.
- Add An International Twist To Your Vegan Thanksgiving With These 15 Recipes (2018)
- 15 Post-Thanksgiving Vegan Breakfast Ideas (2018)
- Our Guide To 2018’s Southern Thanksgiving Made Vegan! (2018)
- Stuffed and Baked Dairy-Free Pastas Ideas for an Italian-Inspired Thanksgiving! (2018)
- The Ultimate Guide to Making Pickles This Thanksgiving (2018)
- 15 Plant-Based Recipes For the Perfect Southern Thanksgiving (2017)
- A Very Vegan Thanksgiving (From Start To Finish) (2017)
- 15 Budget-Friendly Vegan Dishes to Bring to Friendsgiving (2017)
Source: Stuffed Acorn Squash
You don’t need gluten to have a delicious and satisfying Thanksgiving meal. In fact, you don’t need soy, refined sugar, or refined oils either! If you want to chow down on a healthier feast without sacrificing taste, first learn How To Make Any Dish Gluten-Free, then check out these other pro tips for a healthier Thanksgiving below!
- 15 Refined Sugar-Free and Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes! (2018)
- 15 Grain-Free Thanksgiving Entrées (2017)
- 15 Delicious Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Side Dishes (2017)
- Make Your Thanksgiving the Best Ever With These 15 Grain-Free Recipes (2016)
- 15 Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, and Dairy-Free Desserts (2015)
- Low-Fat, Low-Sugar Raw Vegan Desserts (2015)
- Recipes for the Perfect Gluten-Free Vegan Thanksgiving (2014)
- 5 Holiday Foods That Serve the Body Well (2014)
- Tips for Baking the Best Fall Treats – No Gluten Required (2014)
- 6 Tips for a Heart Healthy Thanksgiving (2012)
More Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
Source: Lentil Loaf
If you’re in need of even more amazing ideas for your harvest feast, don’t miss our vast collection of Vegan Thanksgiving recipes for new dishes to try each and every year!
Wanna see what other Green Monsters are making for Thanksgiving? Check out their magical meatless creations! Don’t forget to download the Food Monster App, which is available for both Android and iPhone, and can also be found on Instagram and Facebook. The app has more than 8,000 plant-based, allergy-friendly recipes, and subscribers gain access to ten new recipes per day!