Maple syrup is a year-round staple; however, when the holiday season approaches, it becomes the star of your baking. Maple-flavored recipes are a classic holiday treat. From doughnuts to cookies to fudge, maple syrup can give any sweet treat a robust, cozy flavor that instantly makes the treat more festive. It’s time to stock up on maple syrup because you won’t just be drizzling it on pancakes anymore. These vegan maple-flavored recipes are perfect for your holiday festivities!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help you get healthy!
1. Maple Zucchini Doughnuts With Date Frosting
2. Maple Baklava Cheesecake
Source: Maple Baklava Cheesecake
This Maple Baklava Cheesecake by Gretchen Price is truly a decadent dessert. This middle eastern pastry is known for its richness. Flaky layers of Phllyo dough are packed with nuts and the signature syrup drenches every morsel.
3. Roasted Figs in Maple Wine Sauce
Source: Roasted Figs in Maple Wine Sauce
Blissful: Vegan Dessert Cookbook!
Looking for new desserts to try out? Well, you’re in luck! One Green Planet’s vegan dessert cookbook is perfect for all dietary needs, occasions, ages, preferences, and skill levels! Blissful: Vegan Desserts and Treats to Feel Good and Live Deliciously proves just how flavorful, satisfying, and easy to make vegan food can be. Inside you’ll find a collection of 100 scrumptious desserts for every skill level and taste. Featuring rich chocolatey desserts like Cake Batter Freezer Fudge and Chocolate Layer Cake With Espresso Buttercream and Rich Ganache, to light and healthy recipes like Lemon Coconut Squares and PB&J Nice Cream Bowls. There is something for everybody in this book, and is guaranteed to satisfy vegans and non-vegans alike!
4. Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts With Maple Glaze
5. Sweet Potato Maple Mousse Pie
Source: Sweet Potato Maple Mousse Pie
6. Nutty Maple Chai Oat Blondies
Source: Nutty Maple Chai Oat Blondies
These hearty Nutty Maple Chai Oat Blondies by Medha Swaminathan are full of oats and three (yes, three!) different types of nuts – almonds, pecans, and buttery macadamias. Add a little cinnamon and allspice, and you’ve got yourself a fall dessert that’s packed with chai deliciousness!
7. Maple Pecan Tahini Fudge
Source: Maple Pecan Tahini Fudge
This Maple Pecan Tahini Fudge by Tara Sunshine is luscious and creamy with a wonderful maple flavor and a nice little crunch from the pecans. The bonus is, it’s vegan, paleo, keto, refined sugar-free, and packed with healthy fats and protein, too!
8. Cinnamon Raisin Bagels With Maple Cashew Cream Cheese
These hearty whole wheat bagels will give you the lasting energy you need to get through the start of your day. Warm cinnamon and sweet raisins are just the flavors you’ll want with the maple-sweetened cream cheese. Enjoy this bagel toasted, with a schmear of cream “cheese” and a cup of coffee. You have to try Clarisa Ponce de Leon‘s Cinnamon Raisin Bagels With Maple Cashew Cream Cheese!
9. Maple Carrot Muffins with Streusel Topping
These Maple Carrot Muffins with Streusel Topping by Caroline Doucet are delicious! They are lightly sweetened with maple syrup and are perfectly moist thanks to carrots and applesauce. They also happen to be vegan!
10. Spiced Sugar Cookies With Maple Icing
Sugar cookies are a classic dessert, but here they get a seasonal twist with warm autumn spices and decadent maple icing. Casey Muir Taylor‘s Spiced Sugar Cookies With Maple Icing are so perfect this time of year!
11. Vanilla Maple French Toast Bake
Source: Vanilla Maple French Toast Bake
This easy one-pan Vanilla Maple French Toast Bake by Nicole Malik tastes exactly like traditional French toast, but it’s 100 percent vegan and a lot less work! You can even prepare this the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning. That’s a win!
12. Pumpkin Maple Galette
Source: Pumpkin Maple Galette
This rustic and easy-to-make Pumpkin Maple Galette by Pavani Nandula is a great take on traditional pumpkin pie. The dough for the crust is very very easy to work with. It bakes beautifully into a buttery golden-colored galette. The filling could not be any simpler — cream cheese adds a little tang, while maple syrup gives the warmth and depth of flavor.
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that are raising awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your own food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.