These are so easy and incredibly good! These are great with a Pinot Gris, Sauvignon Blanc, Albarino or a white Rioja.
Roasted Figs in Maple Wine Sauce [Vegan]
- 24 Medium Figs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the stems off the figs and slice them in half. In a 9×13-inch baking dish, place the figs along the bottom.
- In a small bowl mix the syrup, wine, oil, vanilla and salt together then drizzle the syrup mix over all the figs.
- Put in oven on the middle shelf for 25 minutes.