This fudge is luscious and creamy with a wonderful maple flavour and a nice little crunch from the pecans. Bonus is, it’s vegan, paleo, keto, refined sugar free, and packed with healthy fats and protein, too!
Maple Pecan Tahini Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup room temperature tahini (I find the smooth, drippy consistency of Soom Foods tahini works best here)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple monkfruit sweetener (or substitute pure maple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (omit for nut-free)
- optional Maldon salt flakes for topping
- Line a 5x7” pan with parchment.
- Put tahini and coconut oil in a medium bowl and beat with a hand mixer. Add protein powder, sweetener, and sea salt and continue to beat until smooth. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- Fold in pecans, reserving a few for topping.
- Scrape the fudge into prepared pan. Smooth the top and sprinkle with remaining nuts and Maldon salt flakes as desired.
- Freeze until firm then cut into squares. Enjoy!
Maple Pecan Tahini Fudge can be stored in an airtight container in freezer for up to 2 months.