The ketogenic diet is trending and wether you follow it or have been curious about it, this meal plan is perfect for you! This meal plan is full of vegan keto-friendly meals that you can enjoy, and plus, they are plant-based and delicious! From breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert, you’ll be able to stay in ketosis and enjoy all the food you’re eating! Please note that you may have to make minor substitutions to some recipes depending on your own vegan keto diet.
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy!
Are you ready to have a week full of awesome vegan food that leaves you nourished and content? Let’s get started!
This week, we’re bringing you breakfasts, lunches, dinners and desserts that are perfect for following a vegan keto diet!
Kick your Monday off right with these meals! Not only will these lower carb meals keep you fuller for longer, you also won’t have to worry about planning out what to eat. We’ve done it for you! From a secretly veggie filled breakfast to quick energy bites to enjoy as dessert, you’ll conquer your Monday!
- Breakfast: Roasted Cauliflower and Coconut Overnight Porridge Pots by Alexandra Dawson
- Lunch: Panko-Crusted Avo Wedges by Avocaderia and Arugula and Strawberry Salad with Cayenne Lemon Vinaigrette by Daniela Modesto
- Dinner: Roasted Charred Broccoli With Peanuts by Raymund Macaalay
- Dessert: Raw Chocolate Energy Bars by Sirke Reivo
Source: Spicy Lime Cauliflower Steaks
It’s Tuesday! The second day of the week can sometimes feel like an insurmountable hill to climb, but with these meals, your day will be a little easier! From a filling and fruit-filled breakfast to a delicious dessert of chia cupcakes, these meals will keep you on your toes.
- Breakfast: Raspberry Lemon Tart Smoothie by Anti-Inflammatory Drinks For Health, Maryea Flaherty
- Lunch: Protein Quinoa Bowl by Caroline Doucet
- Dinner: Spicy Lime Cauliflower Steaks by Natalie Yonan
- Dessert: Flourless Chocolate Chia Cupcakes by Inka Szot
Source: Garden Green Soup
Happy Hump Day! To celebrate the middle of the week, start your day off with protein-packed energy bites and spend your Wednesday evening sipping on soup.
- Breakfast: Superpower Protein Balls by Judy Moosmueller
- Lunch: Spicy Seeded Herb Bread by Robin Runner and Eat the Rainbow Salad by Clean Enough: Get Back to Basics and Leave Room for Dessert, Katzie Guy-Hamilton
- Dinner: Garden Green Soup by Claire Ragozzino
- Dessert: Chocolate Avocado Mousse by Christina Bedetta
Source: Almond Butter Swirl Brownies
You’ve made it to the second-to-last day of the week! Whatever you’ve got going on this week, make sure you start your day with a delightful chia pudding. With quesadillas for dinner and almond butter brownies for dessert, your day will be packed with foods to keep you full.
- Breakfast: Chia Pudding With Blueberries by Judy Moosmueller
- Lunch: Peanut Tofu Stir-Fry by Vicky Coates
- Dinner: Grilled Mexican Quesadilla With Lentils byTaylor Kiser
- Dessert: Almond Butter Swirl Brownies by Logan Dunn & Lexus Osman
Source: Scrambled “Eggs”
Happy Friday! You’ve made it to the end of the week! With these meals all set up for you, you can spend more time conquering any outstanding tasks from the week. Then, in the evening, you can enjoy a vegetable-packed miso soup and enjoy a fluffy avocado chocolate mousse for dessert! What could be a better way to end your week?!
- Breakfast: Scrambled “Eggs” by Amarilis Moldes
- Lunch: Lemon Sauteed Asparagus by Melissa Tedesco with Pecan-Crusted Tempeh Cutlets by Compassionate Cuisine, Linda Soper-Kolton and Sara Boan
- Dinner: Spring Miso Broth With Stir-Fried Asparagus, Romaine, Scallions, and Mint by Simple Green Suppers
- Dessert: Raw Coconut and Brazil Nut Truffles by Teffy Perk
We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! It’s a brilliant Food app for anyone looking to cut out or reduce allergens like meat, dairy, soy, gluten, eggs, grains, and more! You can also make meal plans, add bookmarks, read feature stories, and browse recipes across hundreds of categories like diet, cuisine, meal type, occasion, ingredient, popular, seasonal, and so much more!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.