Blueberry chia pudding is a great way to start your morning! It's sweet, filling, full of nutrients, and easy to grab-and-go in the morning! When left to soak, chia seeds absorb the liquid they're soaking in. This simultaneously softens the chia seeds and thickens the liquid, which results in a pudding consistency. Then you have a delicious treat with all of the health benefits of chia seeds! This blueberry chia pudding is nourishing and highly customizable. Try it with different toppings and milk to find your favorite combination!
Chia Pudding With Blueberries [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup white chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup frozen berries (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Leave in fridge overnight to soak. The chia seeds will become gel-like.
- Divide into bowls, garnish with berries, and serve.
Of course, you can add just about anything you like: ginger, cinnamon, cocoa, protein, powder. This dish is easy to customize.
- Chia Seeds