This smoothie is reminiscent of sweet-tart candies, but in healthy smoothie form! If you like tart raspberry lemonade, you’ll love this smoothie. The tart flavor is balanced by the natural sweetness of pure stevia powder.
Raspberry Lemon Tart Smoothie [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Raspberry Lemon Tart Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon pure stevia powder
How to Prepare Raspberry Lemon Tart Smoothie [Vegan]
- Place all ingredients in a large blender.
- Blend the ingredients on high until thoroughly combined and smooth.
- Consume immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 115 | Carbs: 27.2 g | Fat: 0 g | Protein: 2.6 g | Sodium: 2 mg | Sugar: 10.1 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.