Low fat eating can be helpful for those that are dealing with diabetes, heart disease, and also digestion problems. Low fat can also be helpful for those watching their weight that are also eating or prefer to eat, higher sources of starchy carbohydrates instead of high fat foods. Many people also refer to this an oil-free, or whole food, low-fat meal plan, as it emphasizes more beans, legumes, grains, vegetables, fruits, minimal nuts and seeds, and no dietary oil.
1. Oil Free Black Bean Burgers
2. The Ultimate Raw Vegan Oil-Free Low Fat Pizza
3. Tempeh Date and Olive Marbella
4. Chipotle Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
5. Red Lentil Soup with Fresh Cilantro and Lemon
6. Spring Kale and Dill Soup with Rice
7. Winter Potato White Bean and Kale Soup
1. Oil Free Banana Fig Cakes with Date Coconut Drizzle
2. Creamy Pumpkin Coconut Pie
3. Orange Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies- Oil and Sugar-Free
4. Chocolate Brownie Cake with Raspberries
5. Sugar Free No Bake Bourbon Tiramisu
6. Raw Vegan and Sugar Free Chocolate Mousse
7. Super Healthy Vegan Berry Tarts with Chia Seeds
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.