I know it's very self-indulgent to call one's own recipe 'the best [insert name of the meal ever,' let alone 'the best thing you have ever eaten and ever shall eat, end of', but... This really is the best thing you've ever eaten or ever shall eat. End of. I'm not sure I would ever make tiramisu with ladyfingers again after creating this. The deep chocolatey creaminess, soaked in extra strong coffee, is a match made in heaven. A party on your tongue that will leave you smiling for the rest of the day. Walnuts blended with coconut cream create a layer softer than a cloud, better than mascarpone (oh yes, I said it!) Dip in a cheeky Bourbon and lick the coconut whipped cream off it, dunking the biscuits as if in a cup of hot cocoa. It just doesn't get better than this.
No-Bake Bourbon Tiramisu [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for No-Bake Bourbon Tiramisu [Vegan]
- 1 13.66-ounce can full-fat coconut milk, left overnight in the fridge
- 2 tsp stevia powder + 1 tsp
- 1/2 cup walnuts, soaked for 20 minutes in water
- 10 tsp water
- 3 shots coffee liqueur
- 1 cup Bourbon biscuits
- 10 tbsp strong coffee (1 heaped tsp coffee granules in hot water)
- cocoa powder, to dust
How to Prepare No-Bake Bourbon Tiramisu [Vegan]
- Scoop out the hardened coconut cream from the top of the can. Be careful not to shake the can, as this will mix the coconut cream into the coconut water, which is collected at the bottom of the can.
- Vigorously whip the coconut cream with 2 tsp stevia powder. Set aside in the fridge to stiffen.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blitz the walnuts, water, stevia and Kahlua until you obtain a smooth cream.
- Pour a little of the coffee into a shallow dish or hollow plate. Soak the Bourbon biscuits in the coffee until you run out of biscuits and coffee. Scoop this biscuit puree into the bottom of six cups or glasses.
- Mix half of the coconut whipped cream with the walnut cream. Spoon this into the cups or glasses. Top with the rest of the whipped cream and dust with cocoa powder.
- Leave in the fridge to set overnight.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 1928 | Total Carbs: 153 g | Total Fat: 112 g | Total Protein: 12 g | Total Sodium: 126 g | Total Sugar: 92 g Per Serving: Calories: 321 | Carbs: 26 g | Fat: 19 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 21 mg | Sugar: 15 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.